Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Ten years since our last Grand Final 11 years 1 month ago #5070

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Mascoulis has signed for WP !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ten years since our last Grand Final 11 years 1 month ago #5079

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154

Leedy wrote: Mascoulis has signed for WP !

Good get there Leedy, great player if he can stay injury free, I think he has hammy problems..

Ten years since our last Grand Final 11 years 1 month ago #5230

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Yeah Falcon, he showed some good signs (in particular the goal v the Ferals in the 1st round to put us in front). I have a sneaking suspicion that he was not up to the rigours of the AFL work load, should be good for us though !

Ten years since our last Grand Final 11 years 1 month ago #5249

• Winger
  • Winger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 131
I believe there is only one sign in the boys change room. FRANK STOCKLEY OVERWIEGHT. Had a chat with a fellow in the media. His opinion is that media coverage of the WAFL will diminish from this year and the media believes that the WAFL has swayed to two clubs and thats all the media will be interested in.

Ten years since our last Grand Final 11 years 1 month ago #5268

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Leedy wrote: Both Symons and Wilson were offered $30k each, the Ferals alignment with the Eagles in 2000 freed up plenty of recruitment dollars because they had 10-15 Eagles listed players obviously being payed by their AFL club.

This will happen again if there is no salary cap this time around, the Ferals keep saying that the last flag in 2002 had nothing to do with the alignment, horse shit ! The damage was done when they recruited these top line WAFL players prior, you can add Russell Thompson, Ryan Turnbull etc to that list, any others players you blokes can think of ?

That nails it in one post!
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Ten years since our last Grand Final 11 years 1 month ago #5290

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

Winger wrote: I believe there is only one sign in the boys change room. FRANK STOCKLEY OVERWIEGHT. Had a chat with a fellow in the media. His opinion is that media coverage of the WAFL will diminish from this year and the media believes that the WAFL has swayed to two clubs and thats all the media will be interested in.

So what has happened to that great promise from Nisbett & Rosich then that there would be greater media exposure if Freo & WCE got their way??? Only a fool or anchorman would believe the rhetoric that comes from those 2 clowns!!

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 269 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL