Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Ten years since our last Grand Final 11 years 2 months ago #5010

• Winger
  • Winger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 131
The club will be celebrating the 2003 Grand Final with a 2003 G F team parade, i dont know in what round. I suspect it will be the round when Claremont has a bye so Seaby can attend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ten years since our last Grand Final 11 years 2 months ago #5013

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Winger wrote: The club will be celebrating the 2003 Grand Final with a 2003 G F team parade, i dont know in what round. I suspect it will be the round when Claremont has a bye so Seaby can attend.

Would Seaby actually be welcome mate?
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Ten years since our last Grand Final 11 years 2 months ago #5018

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154

Swandog wrote:

Winger wrote: The club will be celebrating the 2003 Grand Final with a 2003 G F team parade, i dont know in what round. I suspect it will be the round when Claremont has a bye so Seaby can attend.

Would Seaby actually be welcome mate?

I agree..Fark Seaby, I would rather he did not attend..

Ten years since our last Grand Final 11 years 2 months ago #5019

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
I dont know, he promised the club he was playing for WP and twelve hours later he changed his mind.

Ten years since our last Grand Final 11 years 2 months ago #5023

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154

Winger wrote: I dont know, he promised the club he was playing for WP and twelve hours later he changed his mind.

I have no time for these turncoats...like Troy Wilson and Symmons they are all tossers..

Ten years since our last Grand Final 11 years 2 months ago #5033

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Symmo was alright.. Bronte offered him big money and he took it.
It is a business these days and you have to go with the money because once that big injury comes along no one wants to know you.
Shit if we all tried to crucify players who changed clubs we would have a big job in hand.. Move on. Do you want to start with a few legends from the early days?
Short memory my old mate
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Last edit: by Cardy.

Ten years since our last Grand Final 11 years 2 months ago #5039

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Symmo was a mad East Perth supporter so he would of moved for two bob. Wilson moved on because the club were very very late in player payments.

Ten years since our last Grand Final 11 years 2 months ago #5045

• Carnwest
  • Thank you received: 2
As bad as it is too see a good player go, you can't blame them for looking after themselves. West Perth have Tsken a couple back in the day in the quality of Christian Kelly and James ferguson. Spiro mallis did come over but that should probably be left alone. Either way money does talk and most individuals would be the same

Ten years since our last Grand Final 11 years 2 months ago #5051

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
Let's be honest our salary cap when divided between the league players is not much. Yes one or two players will get a bit more but how much really does the top player get?

AFL listed players, especially ones who have been in the system for a while would have set themselves up pretty well one would think and an extra $10K or so from a rival WAFL club wouldn't be the difference. But obviously to some it is. Disappointing really.

Ten years since our last Grand Final 11 years 2 months ago #5069

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Both Symons and Wilson were offered $30k each, the Ferals alignment with the Eagles in 2000 freed up plenty of recruitment dollars because they had 10-15 Eagles listed players obviously being payed by their AFL club.

This will happen again if there is no salary cap this time around, the Ferals keep saying that the last flag in 2002 had nothing to do with the alignment, horse shit ! The damage was done when they recruited these top line WAFL players prior, you can add Russell Thompson, Ryan Turnbull etc to that list, any others players you blokes can think of ?

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 415 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes