Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

WPFC 1885 to 2012 History DVD 11 years 2 months ago #3372

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

terror wrote: BC you also forgot to mention Miller's late hit on Blurton which knocked him out so in the end it evened itself out, & Mifka would belt Smith back in the day both at their peak no question being the ex copper Mifka was. At the end of the day Mifka helped WP to a memorable win a thumping actually & you blokes need to get over it.

Yeah muf must've been a tough kent cus he was a cop bahahahaha...
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WPFC 1885 to 2012 History DVD 11 years 2 months ago #3880

• Cardy
  • Cardy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Got the DVD today which isnt bad service as I only ordered it yesterday.

Great DVD and enjoyed watching the last qtrs clips of GF in the early years v EP and SF etc. Interviews good even though quality not the greatest but being old suspect they were taken off Tape.

Certainly a collectors item for WPFC fans at any price.

My only complaint is the title on the WPFC Page says WPFC 1885 - 2012 History DVD.
It also has a insert on the Dvd cover New Revised West Perth 1885 to 2012 :(

www.falconsfc.com.au/index.php/team-stor...to-2012-history-dvd/

The DVD actually finishes with the 1999 GF and nothing after that. The title on the site and on the cover are misleading as I was expecting 2000 - 2012 segments.

No problems just thought I would make you aware. I did ring the office and advise them to change the title on the product page and on the insert on the DVD cover as some might make an issue of it and want a refund.

Enjoy
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

WPFC 1885 to 2012 History DVD 11 years 2 months ago #3924

• Chopper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
They wanted to end it after 99 so us Subi blokes could block out 2003 Cardy lol !!!

There hasn't been too much action since 99 besides 2003 has there ???

Sorry mate - Couldn't help myself.

Keep on punchin !!!

WPFC 1885 to 2012 History DVD 11 years 2 months ago #3941

• Cardy
  • Cardy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
See you point and they most probably just concentrate on Finals but would of liked to see interviews with a couple of guys and a few game clips to show the team since 1999 in action just as a matter of posterity.
A few good players have left the club and retired. Would like to see a them giving and interview etc including Sala who is a legend. It does say at the end To be continued so maybe the producer is waiting for another Premiership.. Could be awhile now
I have a lot of personal clips and there is also the games on the WPFC video's and the video archives site

Video Archive and their YouTube channel..

www.waflvideoarchive.webs.com/

www.youtube.com/user/waflvideoarchive?feature=mhee

WFPC Video channel

www.youtube.com/westperthfc
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Last edit: by Cardy.
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 560 guests and 3 members online

• screemar
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr