Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

WPFC 1885 to 2012 History DVD 11 years 3 months ago #3218

• Cardy
  • Cardy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Your a sad person BC :( Get over it. Miff is a legend at our club and he along with WPFC carved your lot up in that GF. Men playing boys I suppose... You forget Curley getting cleaned up in the centre and Miff was provoked and did not throw the first punch. The little boy Heatly took on more than he could chew and Langdon was his usual idiot self... The result in the END PROVED IT ALL...The best club won that one.
But why try and explain and show you the clip because your head is up your arse.
Miff Miff Miff..

A Breckler medal winner at WPFC and a Loyal servant of his club.

A gentle reminder.. of what occurred anyway.

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Cardy.

WPFC 1885 to 2012 History DVD 11 years 3 months ago #3222

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Cardy wrote: Your a sad person BC :( Get over it. Miff is a legend at our club and he along with WPFC carved your lot up in that GF. Men playing boys I suppose... You forget Curley getting cleaned up in the centre and Miff was provoked and did not throw the first punch. The little boy Heatly took on more than he could chew and Langdon was his usual idiot self... The result in the END PROVED IT ALL...The best club won that one.
But why try and explain and show you the clip because your head is up your arse.
Miff Miff Miff..

aaahhh...love a good old fashioned stoush to kick off a GF. No whinging, they were all in it!
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

WPFC 1885 to 2012 History DVD 11 years 3 months ago #3231

• Chopper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Doesn't show what Mifka did though does it ???
The video missed all the real action that day.

WPFC 1885 to 2012 History DVD 11 years 3 months ago #3234

• Leo
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Luckily I dont have to rely on replays. I saw it happen right in front of me unfortunately. Its as simple as this. As players were jogging to take up positions, Mifka ran up behind Heatley and shoved him in the back. As Heatley turned around Mifka flattened him with a huge swing of his thug right arm. Worst thing I've ever seen. And the fact it unsettled Subi and helped the garlics win a GF by taking out Heatley who would have been suffering from concussion would probably make BC's declaration of it as a dog act true, and that wouldnt matter what club you support.

WPFC 1885 to 2012 History DVD 11 years 3 months ago #3240

• Chopper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Yep I saw it as well but it was so long ago and it still breaks my heart!!!

Good tactics by Mifka in the good old dirty days when shit like that happened and you could get away with it.

They knew how important Heatley was so it would have been planned , actioned and it worked.

The rest is history. We move on.

It rattled Subi and that's what it was meant to do. Trap set - bait taken - game lost. Live and learn.

WPFC 1885 to 2012 History DVD 11 years 3 months ago #3258

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yeah it was a disgusting act and I don't say that lightly.

The thing is, Heatley kicked 10 in the second semi from memory and so I agree with chop - may have been planned by the WP coaching staff.

Last edit: by La Hincha.

WPFC 1885 to 2012 History DVD 11 years 3 months ago #3275

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1553

Cardy wrote: Your a sad person BC :( Get over it. Miff is a legend at our club and he along with WPFC carved your lot up in that GF. Men playing boys I suppose... You forget Curley getting cleaned up in the centre and Miff was provoked and did not throw the first punch. The little boy Heatly took on more than he could chew and Langdon was his usual idiot self... The result in the END PROVED IT ALL...The best club won that one.
Miff Miff Miff..

FMD cardy...has the old scone gone soft from tuning all those radios years ago because if your memory is that mifka was provoked then you need urgent help. Leo sums it up perfectly in that he king hit Heatley in the goal square when they were lining up for the first bounce...a DOG ACT of the highest order. Agreed Langdon and Monaghan also did stuff you wouldn't see on a footy field these days but that doesn't make mifka's actions any more palatable.

Langdon belted Turley face to face in response to mifka's hit on Heaters although Monaghan on Groom was of the same ilk as mifka's....from the side and unprovoked. jeez, I'd love to have seen mifka try something similar on Brad Smith if he had of been playing in those days...i can guarantee mifka would have woken up in hospital sans a few teeth....and yes, I have spelt mifka using lower case as in my opinion the word mifka is a tautology for unsporting and both are interchangeable.

WPFC 1885 to 2012 History DVD 11 years 3 months ago #3276

• terror
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 30
BC you also forgot to mention Miller's late hit on Blurton which knocked him out so in the end it evened itself out, & Mifka would belt Smith back in the day both at their peak no question being the ex copper Mifka was. At the end of the day Mifka helped WP to a memorable win a thumping actually & you blokes need to get over it.

WPFC 1885 to 2012 History DVD 11 years 3 months ago #3277

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1553
I think you'll find most Subi supporters have got over it but we certainly haven't forgotten.

WPFC 1885 to 2012 History DVD 11 years 3 months ago #3281

• terror
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 30
Have you also forgotten the run of 18 straight wins to WP against your mob & all those pre lim finals & the 03 GF?

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 329 guests and 3 members online

• TheRock
  • alahoy
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020