Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Shane Nelson didnt Get picked up 11 years 3 months ago #1770

• Cardy
  • Cardy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
So whats going on. Nelly never got picked which surprised me. Another year at the Falcons and he can only get better. :) Would of liked to see him have a go at the big time this year but still young and another good season will see him go.
Great Guy and a handy player to have at the club. Here are a couple of clips I made after the SD game. Good stuff..And a great game to be at

Shane towels them up

Interview Shane Nelson after SD game

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Shane Nelson didnt Get picked up 11 years 3 months ago #2322

• Growler
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Has speed - finds a lucky turn - sadly lacking consistant kicking ability to impress the big dogs.

Youre too early on this one Mr Cardy - lets see if this year this young one blooms or wilts ... A change of the gaurd and the running stock at WP in 2013 may help or rather place him along side a more competitive coupling.

I hope he gets to stand up - I fear a slightly lesser performing year for him though, inside track says the heart and the head differ.

Shane Nelson didnt Get picked up 11 years 3 months ago #2326

• Cardy
  • Cardy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Agree in part Growler. Shane has a lot of potential and I was surprised he wasnt picked up but a lot of good footballers around over east as well who the clubs obviously though better at this stage. Dayle Garlett (SD) was unlucky as well but thats footy and both will be able to show they can overcome this in 2013 and hopefully go to the next level in 2014

No big deal. Shane is 19 and I am sure will have a great year.
I am sure he will do it for his Dad and the WPFC.
As you say he has a season to prove himself but I do not doubt his ability to go on performing and learning a bit more on the way.
Glad to have him at the Club as he will be a asset to himself and the West Perth Footy club.

Just hope he doesnt get picked up by the Eagles - Wouldnt want to see him in a EP jumper in 2014 :)

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head
Attachments:

Last edit: by Cardy.
  • Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 467 guests and 3 members online

• screemar
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync