Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WEST PERTH Newsletter 13 December 2013 11 years 4 months ago #1750

• Cardy
  • Cardy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Find enclosed E Newsletter sent out to members. Join now and support the club

2013 CORPORATE CLASSIC

The 2013 Corporate Classic draw will be held on Friday the 8th of March 2013 in the Premiers Suite at the Arena Joondalup. The Falcons Corporate Classic is the perfect opportunity for businesses to obtain maximum exposure!

This unique opportunity only comes around once a year and gives you the chance to win $10,000 worth of prizes!!!

The Corporate Classic draw gives one lucky company the chance to become the FALCONS MAJOR SPONSOR in 2013 and receive:

* YOUR COMPANY'S LOGO PRINTED ON THE BACK OF OUR SENIOR PLAYER GUERNSEY'S

* YOUR COMPANY LOGO ON OUR OFFICIAL LETTERHEAD

* PROMINENT AROUND THE GROUND SIGNAGE TO MAXIMISE YOUR BUSINESS EXPOSURE

* VIP SEATING AT EACH HOME GAME FOR 6 PEOPLE IN A SPONSORS BOX

(INCLUDING $400 WORTH OF CATERING)

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL

SIMPLY FILL OUT ALL YOUR DETAILS ON THE 2013 CORPORATE CLASSIC FORM AND RETURN IT TO THE CLUB WITH PAYMENT BY NO LATER THAN 5PM ON FRIDAY THE 18TH OF JANUARY 2013 TO BE IN THE RUNNING TO WIN

1X PREMIUM ENTRY FREE!!!

There are also second and third prizes to be won and all entrants receive 2 complimentary West Perth Football Club Red Home Game Entry memberships for the 2013 season.

Take this opportunity to support the West Perth Football Club as we strive to go that one step further in 2013 in our quest for our 19th Premiership. Without our valued sponsors the Falcons would not continue to succeed.

**Don't forget to email your company logo in .jpg or .eps format to [email protected]**

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Jessy at the Club on 08 9300 3611 or by email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

We look forward to having you on board with the Falcons in 2013!

Jessy Edmunds

PROMOTIONS OFFICER

2013 SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES AVAILABLE

With the 2012 Annual General Meeting and Board election complete, the Falcons are now selling an exciting range of sponsorship packages for 2013.

This looks like being an excellent season with the recruitment of Andrew Strijk, Jay Van Berlo and Rohan Kerr from the AFL. Already the players are hard at work sweating it out at pre-season training.

We have 10 home games a year and can tailor a package to suit any corporate needs. From ground signage, to Club apparel, playing strip branding to corporate hospitality, private boxes, player visits or business functions, the West Perth Football Club has something to suit every business and every budget.

Contact Chief Executive Officer Gerry O’Dea on 08 9300 3611, 0407 213 722 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for a discussion on any of our corporate packages. You will need to get in early as these major opportunities get snapped up quickly. Your business will benefit from significant exposure to not on the oldest club in the WAFL but the most successful district program as well, with 4,500 juniors currently playing footy in the Falcons District.

Get on board with the Falcons in 2013 as we push hard for our 19th Premiership.

JOBS REQUIRED

The West Perth Football Club is currently seeking temporary and potential long term employment opportunities for some of our new recruits. It is vital that our players, in particular, recruits are working. Please ask around your business contacts and pass on this information to others who may be able to assist. Please contact Jamie Ball, Football Operations Manager, on 08 9300 3611 or by email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have any positions available to offer.

Gerry O’Dea

CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Cardy. Reason: Inserts

WEST PERTH Newsletter 13 December 2013 11 years 4 months ago #1761

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 135
There is something not right. At the AGM the corporate classic was not going to held and replaced with a quizz night.

WEST PERTH Newsletter 13 December 2013 11 years 4 months ago #1792

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Steve I got a FB message off Jessy from the club for your info

Edmunds commented on your post in West Perth Football Club.
Jessy Edmunds 10:38am Dec 14
Can you please write back to Winger John that it was the Golf Day cancelled and to be replaced with a Quiz Night not the Corporate Classic? Thanks

WEST PERTH Newsletter 13 December 2013 11 years 4 months ago #1793

• thefalconstrike
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Why on earth would WP want to do a quiz night? Nobody goes & they are very outdated. Plus you make no money from these events at all - do you really think that WP footballers would want to go?

WEST PERTH Newsletter 13 December 2013 11 years 4 months ago #1794

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
What annoys me is the Professional Quiz night tables. A few around who go to quiz nights and inevitably win the major prizes.

I am sure they would be open to suggestions though FalconStrike.
I dont go to any functions as long trip to Joondalup and cant drink and drive. Would like to see a Function closer to city or even in City.
The Kings Park functions are a good idea with the guest speakers.

Food for thought off Google

www.google.com.au/search?source=ig&rlz=&......1ac.1.SbnsYMtGNEA

WEST PERTH Newsletter 13 December 2013 11 years 4 months ago #1795

• WPWP11
the falconstrike, you are going to the wrong quiz nights. Co-ordinated properly, you can make $5 - 10k. The WPFC members have been requesting this for a while and it's good to see the club listen and respond.

WEST PERTH Newsletter 13 December 2013 11 years 4 months ago #1796

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 135
AS informed by a member at the AGM last Tuesday. He has organised quizz nights recently for a school and raised $10,000.00. So If done properly and we have a near on full attendance who knows how how much money we han make.

WEST PERTH Newsletter 13 December 2013 11 years 4 months ago #1797

• thefalconstrike
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Quiz nigts are boring for anyone under 50 years of age it's been proven before at WP that they dont make money, the golf day would be much more beneficial & will get more people involved (if co-ordinated properly).

WEST PERTH Newsletter 13 December 2013 11 years 4 months ago #1798

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Not enough starters last year so they had to cancel it.
Sure no fault of the committee etc as they work their guts out to keep the club afloat. I buy tickets in the WAFL raffle each year that gives money back to the clubs but I would like to see the club dump that and run their own Major raffle. Not sure if they do that.
I am sure if all the members bought a book and they sold a few locally etc it would be a success with prizes donated.

WEST PERTH Newsletter 13 December 2013 11 years 4 months ago #1799

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154

thefalconstrike wrote: Quiz nigts are boring for anyone under 50 years of age it's been proven before at WP that they dont make money, the golf day would be much more beneficial & will get more people involved (if co-ordinated properly).

Golf is $hit and boring and I would have more fun watching paint dry.

Lets just stick to the proven methods of making money, quiz night is good and maybe a couple of raffles if the prizes are good.

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 277 guests and one member online

• Big Blue

Newest Footy Recruits

• Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020