Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Coach WPFC 2014 11 years 4 months ago #815

• Cardy
  • Cardy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Not a coach killer but see 2013 as being Bills last chance to show a bit of form. Lets hope he gets the cattle. I am two minded with Bills efforts and whereas he did remarkable things one week a week later I was of a different opinion. Thats a Footy fans prerogative I suppose and not always fair.

I see Harrow is back in the West. With the AFL Alignment I would not be surprised to see him take over EP or even Peel in 2014. He did have a offer from Peel but due to business commitments and distance involved declined.
The AFL clubs have the final say in who is to coach EP and Peel. See the agreement. So basically they would certainly love to have Harrow as a guardian of their squads in the WAFL. The man has a lot of experience and it would be a major win for them to get him.

Ok just my thoughts so dont hang me out to dry. Could be entirely wrong but food for thought.

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Coach WPFC 2014 11 years 4 months ago #816

• MikeXU1
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Swan Districts FC
  • Thank you received: 0
Cardy,

I've removed the thread from the suggestions. I did the same the other week too by placing a thread there by accident. I'll look into seeing if there is someway that we can get around this.

Mike.

Coach WPFC 2014 11 years 4 months ago #821

• Cardy
  • Cardy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Thanks Mike dont know what happened.. I noticed it happened to Winger as well. I was in the WPFC THREAD and clicked on New Topic and it appeared on the Suggestions thread? Will have to make sure down the bottom drop down menu is actually on the WPFC thread.Will see how it goes B)
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 388 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes