Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

What a beautiful day. 4 years 10 months ago #169320

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015

Southerner wrote: I am definitely in favour of staging all games on the WA Day holiday - I mean why not ??? it makes good business sense to maximise attendances on a public holiday where everyone gets a share
Play the two AFL arses on the Saturday no-one cares about them anyway

It has always amazed me that the WAFC have never woken up to the fact that this is the one day of the football calendar on which there is no AFL footy so why not showcase the WAFL by playing every match on that day. You could even get creative and have a double header to attract more people

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What a beautiful day. 4 years 10 months ago #169329

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1193
and this is the first opportunity since the 1996 season to get the fixturing stable - it's been a nightmare ever since Mandurah were imposed upon us

What a beautiful day. 4 years 10 months ago #169331

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

mikeh wrote:

Southerner wrote: I am definitely in favour of staging all games on the WA Day holiday - I mean why not ??? it makes good business sense to maximise attendances on a public holiday where everyone gets a share

It has always amazed me that the WAFC have never woken up to the fact that this is the one day of the football calendar on which there is no AFL footy so why not showcase the WAFL by playing every match on that day. You could even get creative and have a double header to attract more people

Mike I'm pretty sure the Eagles have been trying to get a Wa Day game .The last few years .But at this point the AFL has said no.Not for the reason of Wafl games but some other reason.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ooollllrrrrrry2

What a beautiful day. 4 years 10 months ago #169342

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

gtrxuone wrote:

mikeh wrote:

Mike I'm pretty sure the Eagles have been trying to get a Wa Day game .The last few years .But at this point the AFL has said no.Not for the reason of Wafl games but some other reason.

Correct.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

What a beautiful day. 4 years 10 months ago #169344

• Hawk Eye
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Dear Leader
  • Thank you received: 24
A warning for "Mr Goodie" and those who try to impersonate the Great Leader. You will be hunted down by my CRACK squad of North Korean assassins. We suspect that you may in fact be a high-ranking defector carrying our nuclear secrets

Last edit: by Hawk Eye.

What a beautiful day. 4 years 10 months ago #169347

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839

gtrxuone wrote:

mikeh wrote:

GTR the reason is that Foundation day is a WA specific holiday so if the Weags or Dorks are playing an eastern states team it wont rate on a working day, it would have to be a late arvo or evening game so it fits the ES TV prime time.

What a beautiful day. 4 years 10 months ago #169351

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357

Hawk Eye wrote: A warning for "Mr Goodie" and those who try to impersonate the Great Leader. You will be hunted down by my CRACK squad of North Korean assassins. We suspect that you may in fact be a high-ranking defector carrying our nuclear secrets

Lol. ANY QUESTIONS? :lol:
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

What a beautiful day. 4 years 10 months ago #169357

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

Hawk Eye wrote: A warning for "Mr Goodie" and those who try to impersonate the Great Leader. You will be hunted down by my CRACK squad of North Korean assassins. We suspect that you may in fact be a high-ranking defector carrying
our nuclear secrets

How is the best leader of the regime. Grandfather-Son or Grandson.

• Page:
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 628 guests and 2 members online

• westaussieguy
  • Demons Forever

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes