Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans v Eagles - Bassendean 4 years 10 months ago #168851

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
That was an amazing leap by Noble ,would have been mark of the year if he had been able to hang on to it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mikeh.

Swans v Eagles - Bassendean 4 years 10 months ago #168859

• Success Hill
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154
Liked Italiano's and Daniel's game yesterday - both tough nuts. The pressure was fantastic, and I liked the way that Hampson applied the information in the chapter in G. Neesham's book titled 'The A-Z of pissing-off the opposition'. He had a few wet-toasters chasing him more than the football yesterday.

Swans v Eagles - Bassendean 4 years 10 months ago #168860

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015

Success Hill wrote: Liked Italiano's and Daniel's game yesterday - both tough nuts. The pressure was fantastic, and I liked the way that Hampson applied the information in the chapter in G. Neesham's book titled 'The A-Z of pissing-off the opposition'. He had a few wet-toasters chasing him more than the football yesterday.

Not disagreeing with what you said SH. Hampson has a talent in annoying opposition players (and obviously some coaches as well) . He is a very good player to boot, so given all that why did he end up getting reported? I didnt see the incident, just saw Brody Grey on the ground so I don't know whether he will get a reprimand or a week. Just seemed unnecessary with Swans in control of the game and the Eagle players being overly focused on him as you said.
The challenge for the players now is to take the pressure and desire they showed yesterday to Lathlain next week and hit Perth hard from the start of the game.

Last edit: by mikeh.

Swans v Eagles - Bassendean 4 years 10 months ago #168861

• Success Hill
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154
Up until the incident I do not think they were taking much notice of him - but they certainly did after that point. But as you say, he could, however, have timed it better because it stopped momentum.

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 266 guests and 4 members online

• Success Hill
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL