Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans v West Perth at Joondalup 4 years 11 months ago #167331

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Stand the Test wrote: Northern Suburbs Knights.

Trying to be funny Mat
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans v West Perth at Joondalup 4 years 11 months ago #167332

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

therealswansman wrote: A much improved performance where we decided to kick the ball even if there waasn't a lot on offer, at least it created contests where we did better than 50/50 rather than just play ring a ring a rosie until we lose the ball.
We won't get carried away, WP are bankrupt on and off the field and they are quickly heading for oblivion.
The swans supporters far out numbered the WP and if WP keep dishing up that rubbish their finances wont get any boost from people rocking up to watch.
Even in our darkest days our loyal base remained loyal.
Had a good look around the new West Perth premises and my only question is WHY. and why so grandiose.
Yes at Swans we would like better, but home is home and it is warm and comfortable.
Perhaps WP should have been grateful for what they had as a % from the takings off Venues West is better than zero.
Another consideration for WP is form a whole new club involving many of the sports that occupy the Arena,
Perhaps next year the WAFL team could be Joondalup Wolves.

No true WAFL lover would want West Perth to fold up, its not the members and supporters fault it has become dyer. Putting the boots into them is not what they need and one of our own supporters yelling "The Liquidated Falcons" was un Australian and a low blow. They were sold a shit deal 25 years ago to move there and I really hope they survive and rebuild so our great Swans v West Perth rivalry can continue on and maybe one day feature in a GF which would pull the biggest GF crowd we have had since 87
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Last edit: by Swandog.

Swans v West Perth at Joondalup 4 years 11 months ago #167338

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

therealswansman wrote: A much improved performance where we decided to kick the ball even if there waasn't a lot on offer, at least it created contests where we did better than 50/50 rather than just play ring a ring a rosie until we lose the ball.
We won't get carried away, WP are bankrupt on and off the field and they are quickly heading for oblivion.
The swans supporters far out numbered the WP and if WP keep dishing up that rubbish their finances wont get any boost from people rocking up to watch.
Had a good look around the new West Perth premises and my only question is WHY. and why so grandiose.
Yes at Swans we would like better, but home is home and it is warm and comfortable.
Perhaps WP should have been grateful for what they had as a % from the takings off Venues West is better than zero.
Another consideration for WP is form a whole new club involving many of the sports that occupy the Arena,

That's a very good question trsm….I guess when it's mainly paid for by others and gifted to you then I suppose you could answer that by saying why not?

Swans v West Perth at Joondalup 4 years 11 months ago #167349

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357
Heard Percy Johnson saying this morning the WAFC need to look after WP. FFS haven't they done enough already and gone beyond? WP have had their debts cleared and are paying not one cent to their creditors. Their supporters have not embraced change, happy to enjoy the best junior development zone in the WAFL but not prepared to adopt the Joondalup name to truly represent their feeder grounds. That leaves me with very little sympathy.

When all this shit came out late last season didn't the WAFC register the name Joondalup Falcons or something like that in case they fold they will immediately create a new club and a new administration?
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Swans v West Perth at Joondalup 4 years 11 months ago #167360

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Sorry but you have one of two choices. You can either forget that WP has totallly embarrassed the comp and get behind them (with the added benefit that this will make you a true blue Aussie) or you are an internet troll fuckwit. Please stop trying to be different DD, you can only be one of the other.

Last edit: by Stand the Test.

Swans v West Perth at Joondalup 4 years 11 months ago #167373

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Love ya subtlety STT....hopefully the MRT go easy on ya mate.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stand the Test

Last edit: by Freezin.

Swans v West Perth at Joondalup 4 years 11 months ago #167379

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
SwanDog no way Mat can get on this site as OFA asks for proof of identity if an applicant sounds at all dodgy.
But if by thinking STT is Mat gives you and your Joondy girlfriends a warm feeling in your primary orifices then go for it.

Swans v West Perth at Joondalup 4 years 11 months ago #167388

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

DD wrote: Heard Percy Johnson saying this morning the WAFC need to look after WP. FFS haven't they done enough already and gone beyond? WP have had their debts cleared and are paying not one cent to their creditors. Their supporters have not embraced change, happy to enjoy the best junior development zone in the WAFL but not prepared to adopt the Joondalup name to truly represent their feeder grounds. That leaves me with very little sympathy.

When all this shit came out late last season didn't the WAFC register the name Joondalup Falcons or something like that in case they fold they will immediately create a new club and a new administration?

DD,

For arguments sake, lets say Perth were told to change their name for $70,000k per year, would you do it ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DD

Swans v West Perth at Joondalup 4 years 11 months ago #167391

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154

Stand the Test wrote: Sorry but you have one of two choices. You can either forget that WP has totallly embarrassed the comp and get behind them (with the added benefit that this will make you a true blue Aussie) or you are an internet troll fuckwit. Please stop trying to be different DD, you can only be one of the other.

We all know what category you fall under STD......Dickhead! first class general!

Swans v West Perth at Joondalup 4 years 11 months ago #167392

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154

BC wrote:

That's a very good question trsm….I guess when it's mainly paid for by others and gifted to you then I suppose you could answer that by saying why not?

That's hilarious BC coming from a $ubi supporter who's club has been gifted money from the AFL system for about 30 years! your club has been gifted don't worry, very gifted..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 338 guests and one member online

• Whitey

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977