OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 225 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

  • Wanneroo Amateur Football Club
  • Royalty
  • WCE1987
  • royallucky
  • oldcol
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
11 Nov 2018
Memories From Yesteryear..Bob Coleman(Perth)
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Swans WCE team

Swans WCE team 3 weeks 6 days ago #158898

  • mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4275
  • Thank you received: 858
Not a bad side

B Jamie Bennell Tony Notte Paul Gow
HB Don Langsford Murray Rance Adam Hunter
C Phil Narkle Troy Ugle Lewis Jetta
HF Kevin Caton Brett Hutton Don Holmes
F Jason Ball Scott Cummings David Ogg
R Nic Nat Andrew Embley Brendan Retzlaff

IC Travis Edmunds Murray Newman Joe Cormack Michael Embley
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mikeh.

Swans WCE team 3 weeks 6 days ago #158902

  • ArkRoyal
  • ArkRoyal's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2874
  • Thank you received: 714
mikeh: beautifully done and thank you for going to the trouble. It is a good side, impressive forward line and big man strength

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans WCE team 3 weeks 5 days ago #158925

  • Ti Em
  • Ti Em's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 414
  • Thank you received: 106

mikeh wrote: Not a bad side

B Jamie Bennell Tony Notte Paul Gow
HB Don Langsford Murray Rance Adam Hunter
C Phil Narkle Troy Ugle Lewis Jetta
HF Kevin Caton Brett Hutton Don Holmes
F Jason Ball Scott Cummings David Ogg
R Nic Nat Andrew Embley Brendan Retzlaff

IC Travis Edmunds Murray Newman Joe Cormack Michael Embley


With all due respect David Ogg, Paul Gow, Don Langsford, Travis Edmunds & Michael Embley played not one league game for West Coast.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans WCE team 3 weeks 5 days ago #158926

  • mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4275
  • Thank you received: 858

Ti Em wrote:

mikeh wrote: Not a bad side

B Jamie Bennell Tony Notte Paul Gow
HB Don Langsford Murray Rance Adam Hunter
C Phil Narkle Troy Ugle Lewis Jetta
HF Kevin Caton Brett Hutton Don Holmes
F Jason Ball Scott Cummings David Ogg
R Nic Nat Andrew Embley Brendan Retzlaff

IC Travis Edmunds Murray Newman Joe Cormack Michael Embley


With all due respect David Ogg, Paul Gow, Don Langsford, Travis Edmunds & Michael Embley played not one league game for West Coast.


Yep I'm aware of that Ti Em. There was only one other Swans player who was on West Coasts list at any stage so not a lot of options for a 22 man side really.Just a bit of a fun exercise not meant to be taken seriously.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans WCE team 3 weeks 5 days ago #158928

  • Ti Em
  • Ti Em's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 414
  • Thank you received: 106

mikeh wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

mikeh wrote: Not a bad side

B Jamie Bennell Tony Notte Paul Gow
HB Don Langsford Murray Rance Adam Hunter
C Phil Narkle Troy Ugle Lewis Jetta
HF Kevin Caton Brett Hutton Don Holmes
F Jason Ball Scott Cummings David Ogg
R Nic Nat Andrew Embley Brendan Retzlaff

IC Travis Edmunds Murray Newman Joe Cormack Michael Embley


With all due respect David Ogg, Paul Gow, Don Langsford, Travis Edmunds & Michael Embley played not one league game for West Coast.


Yep I'm aware of that Ti Em. There was only one other Swans player who was on West Coasts list at any stage so not a lot of options for a 22 man side really.Just a bit of a fun exercise not meant to be taken seriously.


Fair call Mikeh - and apologies, I just tryed to do one for South Freo and can't come up with enough players.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans WCE team 3 weeks 5 days ago #158952

  • mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4275
  • Thank you received: 858
Here is a much better team, its a "best of" Swans players who have been drafted to all AFL clubs since 1987. All these guys have had reasonable if not outstanding careers at the top level

B Clancee Pearce Alex Rance Jamie Bennell
HB Neville Jetta Murray Rance Nathan Broad
C Phil Narkle Andrew Embley Lewis Jetta
HF Kevin Caton Rory Lobb Michael Walters
F Jeff Garlett Scott Cummings Charlie Cameron

R Nic Natanui Stephen Coniglio Conor Blakely
IC Adam Hunter Chris Yarran Stephen O'Reilly Griffin Logue.

I didn't include Simon Beasley who played in the VFL prior to 1987

Maybe you could do one of these for Souths Ti Em?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans WCE team 3 weeks 4 days ago #158956

  • swansfan4life
  • swansfan4life's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 201
  • Thank you received: 58
Craig Callaghan must have been unlucky to miss out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans WCE team 3 weeks 4 days ago #158966

  • Beasley Hutton
  • Beasley Hutton's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 6076
  • Thank you received: 1467

mikeh wrote: Here is a much better team, its a "best of" Swans players who have been drafted to all AFL clubs since 1987. All these guys have had reasonable if not outstanding careers at the top level

B Clancee Pearce Alex Rance Jamie Bennell
HB Neville Jetta Murray Rance Nathan Broad
C Phil Narkle Andrew Embley Lewis Jetta
HF Kevin Caton Rory Lobb Michael Walters
F Jeff Garlett Scott Cummings Charlie Cameron

R Nic Natanui Stephen Coniglio Conor Blakely
IC Adam Hunter Chris Yarran Stephen O'Reilly Griffin Logue.

I didn't include Simon Beasley who played in the VFL prior to 1987

Maybe you could do one of these for Souths Ti Em?

Hey Mike good side you have picked there I personally would have Jason Ball, Beau McDonald, Peter Sartori, Craig Callaghan, Stephen Handley, Troy Ugle, Luke Blackwell, David Ellard & Dennis Armfield in there somewhere.
Griff Logue, Brad Lynch & Sam Taylor could well be up for discussion in a couple of seasons time as well.
Maybe we should put our heads together to pick a best of side that can include those who played vfl prior to 87 like Beasley, Baker, Sidebottom et al?!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.
  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: Dirty WeekenderBeasley Hutton
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags