Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

V EF 5 years 8 months ago #152461

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

westaussieguy wrote: Swans had a healthy percentage of 138.1 at the completion of the week 2 fixturing..It then took a dramatic turn for the worse down to a percentage in the 80's. It then climbed up to 107.2 after the 9th set of fixtures. And then headed south again to the current 81.95 percent.

WAG we have probably lost 20 % in our two matches so far against Subiaco.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V EF 5 years 8 months ago #152491

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355

swan42 wrote:

westaussieguy wrote: Swans had a healthy percentage of 138.1 at the completion of the week 2 fixturing..It then took a dramatic turn for the worse down to a percentage in the 80's. It then climbed up to 107.2 after the 9th set of fixtures. And then headed south again to the current 81.95 percent.

WAG we have probably lost 20 % in our two matches so far against Subiaco.

The wise crystal ball says Swans have lost more than 20 in the current 2 matches against Subiaco.
Swans lost a percentage of 50 in the first fixture with the Lions and then just a tick over 9 in the second encounter.

Last edit: by westaussieguy.

V EF 5 years 8 months ago #152501

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
Looking at the two teams you would think they were competing to see who can play the most kids!
Certainly the loss of Riggio and Rogers makes this one of the most inexperienced looking Swans sides I have seen for a while. I also wonder whether Adam Faulkner may have played his last league game as the coach may now prefer to blood some of the promising colts players. This may continue into 2019 and Adam may be a casualty of a changing of the guard mentality.
Having seen the teams I am still tipping EF to win at home.

Last edit: by mikeh.

V EF 5 years 8 months ago #152502

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Apparently out of the 239 matches between these 2 clubs, East Fremantle have won 145 whilst Swan Districts have 92. Could this game be the first drawn match for the season?

V EF 5 years 8 months ago #152504

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

mikeh wrote: Looking at the two teams you would think they were competing to see who can play the most kids!
Certainly the loss of Riggio and Rogers makes this one of the most inexperienced looking Swans sides I have seen for a while. I also wonder whether Adam Faulkner may have played his last league game as the coach may now prefer to blood some of the promising colts players. This may continue into 2019 and Adam may be a casualty of a changing of the guard mentality.

Having seen the teams and the quality that EF has put out on the paddock this year I'm tipping Swans by 40 points plus.
Whilst you may not rate the year Swans have had it appears a bold prediction to have them losing to EF with their recent track record. Sure Swans may not be going that great, however East Fremantle have made every post a winner to make the wooden spoon theirs.

V EF 5 years 8 months ago #152514

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote:

mikeh wrote: Looking at the two teams you would think they were competing to see who can play the most kids!

Having seen the teams and the quality that EF has put out on the paddock this year I'm tipping Swans by 40 points plus.
Whilst you may not rate the year Swans have had it appears a bold prediction to have them losing to EF with their recent track record. Sure Swans may not be going that great, however East Fremantle have made every post a winner to make the wooden spoon theirs.

We'll have to wait and see I guess, I havent seen EF live at all this year but what I do know is that Swans are a shadow of the team that won 5 games in the first half of the season and are there for the taking if the Sharks are good enough.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

V EF 5 years 8 months ago #152660

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Just had a look at the reserves score and was quite stunned to see Matt Rogers playing reserves, I had assumed he was injured when he was listed as an out. Can anyone shine any light on this as I had thought that his experience would be important given the loss of Riggio? I know he hasnt been in the best of form,but neither have many who are still in the team.

V EF 5 years 8 months ago #152704

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2872
Was wondering how on earth we were going to kick a winning score with from our Top 4 goalkickers in the season so far one has retired (Banfield), one was astonishingly playing Reserves (Rogers), one was equally astonishingly playing Full Back (Gault) and the other playing midfield/ruck (Noble). But regular defenders Ugle and Notte went forward along with 2nd game midfield goer Italiano chipped in for 10 goals between them which is more than we have kicked in a game for months!

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

V EF 5 years 8 months ago #152706

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
Wow this was a real surprise.After the last couple of weeks of turmoil both on and off the footy field.Well done to the loyal fans that made the trip down to Moss St.Great to see an Italiano playing the oval ball game over the round ball .And having such a huge impact in his second game of league footy.

V EF 5 years 8 months ago #152707

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373

Beasley Hutton wrote: Was wondering how on earth we were going to kick a winning score with from our Top 4 goalkickers in the season so far one has retired (Banfield), one was astonishingly playing Reserves (Rogers), one was equally astonishingly playing Full Back (Gault) and the other playing midfield/ruck (Noble). But regular defenders Ugle and Notte went forward along with 2nd game midfield goer Italiano chipped in for 10 goals between them which is more than we have kicked in a game for months!

Notte goes forward and kicks goals...wowee who woulda guessed that no brainer move would ever get employed by our brains trust. Astonishing it has taken so long

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 356 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes