Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans v Peel at North Bunbury 5 years 8 months ago #150286

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
I'm led to believe it was free entry to all the Wafl matches with these fixtures? And apparently the attendances were nothing special, the one exception being the Arena at the West Perth game. Where I heard over 3 ½.thousand is the quoted crowd number?
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans v Peel at North Bunbury 5 years 8 months ago #150287

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

westaussieguy wrote: I'm led to believe it was free entry to all the Wafl matches with these fixtures? And apparently the attendances were nothing special, the one exception being the Arena at the West Perth game. Where I heard over 3 ½.thousand is the quoted crowd number?

If mikeh hadn't made a comment on here I certainly wouldn't have known about the free entry. When I asked the gate attendant at Peel she said it was only the Peel Swans game that was free entry.

Swans v Peel at North Bunbury 5 years 8 months ago #150288

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327

westaussieguy wrote: I'm led to believe it was free entry to all the Wafl matches with these fixtures? And apparently the attendances were nothing special, the one exception being the Arena at the West Perth game. Where I heard over 3 ½.thousand is the quoted crowd number?

WAG was that International Day up at the Arena. The last couple of years have been over 6,000 for that game.Terrible fixtures done by the Wafc.Clashing with a live Eagles game in Adelaide.

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 637 guests and 2 members online

• Time For a Flag
  • Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma