Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans v Peel at North Bunbury 5 years 9 months ago #150219

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

mikeh wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

mikeh wrote: Funny a message just came up on my phone from SDFC saying that all admission is free tomorrow for some reason...... theres still the 80km drive though. :huh:

Its a 250 km round trip for me mate!

Gee take a cut lunch and a tent BH........

I am sure RD will roll out the red carpet along with a full spread catering offer for the SD fans who bother to travel...he will just put it on the FFC tab along with the Teal players payments for the day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans v Peel at North Bunbury 5 years 9 months ago #150220

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357

mikeh wrote: Funny a message just came up on my phone from SDFC saying that all admission is free tomorrow for some reason...... theres still the 80km drive though. :huh:

Considering we are past the ½ way mark of the qualifying fixturing, officialdom trying to boost attendance numbers no doubt. Because currently the total attendance is minus 4 % down at the corresponding time from last season.
Having said that, can't blame the weather this weekend if crowd numbers are poor

Last edit: by westaussieguy.

Swans v Peel at North Bunbury 5 years 9 months ago #150221

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

Beasley Hutton wrote: I dont blame you for not bothering to go at all Mike.
If Peel are lucky there may be a whole 5 or 6 Peel products actually playing for "their club" at 2.15pm which would be even less than the GF's $ubi supporters constantly cry about!
I dont see any whinging & whining from the likes of BC now when it is not his club affected!

No but I'm seeing plenty from you lot now the shoe is on the other foot.

Last edit: by BC.

Swans v Peel at North Bunbury 5 years 9 months ago #150223

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

BC wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: I dont blame you for not bothering to go at all Mike.
If Peel are lucky there may be a whole 5 or 6 Peel products actually playing for "their club" at 2.15pm which would be even less than the GF's $ubi supporters constantly cry about!
I dont see any whinging & whining from the likes of BC now when it is not his club affected!

No but I'm seeing plenty from you lot now the shoe is on the other foot.

Starting to get a little worried about Peel again are we BC?! :lol:

Swans v Peel at North Bunbury 5 years 9 months ago #150224

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
Not as much as last year or the year before. They averaged 9 Dockers per game in the second half of last year then plonked 15 into their finals team which included some very good players currently in the one's. This year same players must have played 5 games in total with 3 after June 30 I think it is to qualify...so the way they're going at the moment it looks like it'll be pretty much broken down hacks come finals time with one or two exceptions which will be good for Subi but also for the other teams playing finals including yours. It was bad enough for us last year but I really felt for SF who were clearly the 2nd best team all year only to be bundled out in straight sets.

Swans v Peel at North Bunbury 5 years 9 months ago #150226

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
RD a two part question:

Part 1 do you expect Connor Blakely to be at Rushton Park?

Part 2 if he is there do you expect him to be with the Peel supporters or the Swans supporters?

Swans v Peel at North Bunbury 5 years 9 months ago #150233

• TheTrain
  • Thank you received: 4
Given he’s just had season ending surgery, would doubt he would be there.

Jeez, you lot can sook with the best of them, not even game day and your blaming any loss on alignments and complaining about paying to watch. Yee have little faith in the old black and whites. First V Second in the Colts, both sides on 12 points in the ressies and 8th v 4th in the league. I’ll be heading down for what should be a cracking day of footy.

Swans v Peel at North Bunbury 5 years 9 months ago #150234

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
All good then.....enjoy watching your fake team running around.

Swans v Peel at North Bunbury 5 years 9 months ago #150237

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Unlike you to be so blunt mikeh......especially since you are normally a well rounded and mild mannered sort of guy.....

Swans v Peel at North Bunbury 5 years 9 months ago #150257

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015

Freezin wrote: Unlike you to be so blunt mikeh......especially since you are normally a well rounded and mild mannered sort of guy.....

Fair call Freezin, put it down to a bad day at work ;)

New day through, the sun is shining. Peel seem to be developing a good crop of colts if this mornings result is any indication ( they belted Swans by 10 goals) Colts results can sometimes be misleading though I guess given the amount of under age representative football being played at the moment. Pretty impressive by Peel though although you would have to wonder what the players in that team see as their future pathway.

Last edit: by mikeh.
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 426 guests and 2 members online

• Time For a Flag
  • Jicca

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL