Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Why do Swans play Subiaco 3 times in 2018? 5 years 9 months ago #149964

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: You would think after so many games SD would have a better idea how to play Subi then gtx?....Definitely should be rotated more for sure....but then again that is the price you pay for having the biggest Facebook and fan base in the comp......take it as a compliment I say.......

freezin your might be interested in this:

I highly recommend it; particularly as we move inexorably to the demise of the WAFL (not at the hands of the guillotine but at the hands of the WAFC and Subiaco).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by swan42.

Why do Swans play Subiaco 3 times in 2018? 5 years 9 months ago #149969

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

Freezin wrote: You would think after so many games SD would have a better idea how to play Subi then gtx?....Definitely should be rotated more for sure....but then again that is the price you pay for having the biggest Facebook and fan base in the comp......take it as a compliment I say.......

Maby your right Freezer.The Wafc want people talking about the games on Facebook and Twitter.And they believe that the new boys on the rise,Swans,Perth,Claremont will challenge Subi.But in this Wafl waterhole/creek Subi are the 5 metre long Saltwater Crocodile.And the other 8 teams are there prey.There domince is apsolute.And the only way they can be beaten is by the Afl cheats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by gtrxuone.
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 799 guests and one member online

• Tiger Tales

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL