Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans V Tigers at Claremont 5 years 9 months ago #149329

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2872

BC wrote: I used the attendance figure from the WAFL website of 2342....given it was a Thursday night and a one off it could be right. According to the same site you lot had 1217 last week at Claremont. You'll also note I also gave the average figure for all games and didn't selectively use anything.

Did Bethanie & Aegis have a combined aged care conference on at Leederville Oval that night as that would be the only time $ubiaco would get anywhere near that attendance figure?!
You even admitted there would have been barely 800 there at that game let alone 3 times that figure!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Swans V Tigers at Claremont 5 years 9 months ago #149337

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
very funny...I had a previous engagement so wasn't at the game but replayed the 7 coverage and it didn't look like over 2000 but you only get one perspective of the crowd through cameras....can you categorically state there wasn't 2342 there and provide proof?

Swans V Tigers at Claremont 5 years 9 months ago #149338

• Dazzler
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 385

Beasley Hutton wrote:

BC wrote: I used the attendance figure from the WAFL website of 2342....given it was a Thursday night and a one off it could be right. According to the same site you lot had 1217 last week at Claremont. You'll also note I also gave the average figure for all games and didn't selectively use anything.

Did Bethanie & Aegis have a combined aged care conference on at Leederville Oval that night as that would be the only time $ubiaco would get anywhere near that attendance figure?!
You even admitted there would have been barely 800 there at that game let alone 3 times that figure!!

That is Ozfooty gold

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 284 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes