Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Swans V South Fremantle at the Port 5 years 10 months ago #147423

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
I think Dean first played at Swans in 2015? If my foggy memory is correct. Must have played mainly in the reserves. Has played league although cannot remember him playing a league match in season 17. Sounds like if Swans can slot him into the league team regularly, would be a good thing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans V South Fremantle at the Port 5 years 10 months ago #147428

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

westaussieguy wrote: I think Dean first played at Swans in 2015? If my foggy memory is correct. Must have played mainly in the reserves. Has played league although cannot remember him playing a league match in season 17. Sounds like if Swans can slot him into the league team regularly, would be a good thing.

I think he played Amateur footy in 2017 WAG

Swans V South Fremantle at the Port 5 years 10 months ago #147436

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
mikeh did you happen to see the incident with Adam Faulkner in the ressies?

Swans V South Fremantle at the Port 5 years 10 months ago #147439

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

swan42 wrote: mikeh did you happen to see the incident with Adam Faulkner in the ressies?

No I was running late Swan42 and didn't see any of the ressies. I notice that a Souths player is on report though. Is that related to this incident?

Swans V South Fremantle at the Port 5 years 10 months ago #147440

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2872

swan42 wrote: mikeh did you happen to see the incident with Adam Faulkner in the ressies?

Yes I did it happened right in front of me there wasnt much in it just a football collision nothing malicious!

Swans V South Fremantle at the Port 5 years 10 months ago #147455

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

mikeh wrote:

No I was running late Swan42 and didn't see any of the ressies. I notice that a Souths player is on report though. Is that related to this incident?

Yes it was and in my opinion the person responsible for the incident was Adam Faulkner who lead with his head. If the South's player is suspended then it is just another nail in the coffin of the WAFL.

• Page:
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 341 guests and 2 members online

• Demons Forever
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes