Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Swans's players Sandover Medal vote tallies 6 years 6 months ago #135155

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I thought I would start this topic rather than comment on the other Sandover Medal topic so as not to ake any gloss of Schloithe's win.

I missed one Swans's game this year. How could Xavier Ellis (4 votes) receive 1 vote more than Tony Notte and 2 votes more than Kirk Ugle? I may have missed it but it seems that Alex Howard didn't receive any votes. Seriously you have to be joking.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans's players Sandover Medal vote tallies 6 years 6 months ago #135156

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
Though I'm happy with the winner, what do you expect swan42??? They battle to umpire the game properly

Swans's players Sandover Medal vote tallies 6 years 6 months ago #135158

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

swan42 wrote: I thought I would start this topic rather than comment on the other Sandover Medal topic so as not to ake any gloss of Schloithe's win.

I missed one Swans's game this year. How could Xavier Ellis (4 votes) receive 1 vote more than Tony Notte and 2 votes more than Kirk Ugle? I may have missed it but it seems that Alex Howard didn't receive any votes. Seriously you have to be joking.

Mate you will end up in a mental asylum if you try to work out the rationale to some of the umpiring voting anomalies , I wouldn't dare go there.. lol

Swans's players Sandover Medal vote tallies 6 years 6 months ago #135160

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

KCEF wrote: Though I'm happy with the winner, what do you expect swan42??? They battle to umpire the game properly

Let me point out I didn't expect them to get close but you have to be taking the mickey if you thought that Notte, Howard and Ugle should get a combined Sandover Medal vote count of 5.

Last edit: by swan42.

Swans's players Sandover Medal vote tallies 6 years 6 months ago #135162

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

swan42 wrote:

KCEF wrote: Though I'm happy with the winner, what do you expect swan42??? They battle to umpire the game properly

Let me point out I didn't expect them to get close but you have to be taking the mickey if you thought that Notte, Howard and Ugle should get a combined Sandover Medal vote count of 5.

Did Notte poll any votes in the SF V SD game at Fremantle Oval late in the year Swan he would have close to BOG that day..,

Swans's players Sandover Medal vote tallies 6 years 6 months ago #135163

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
Same with Schofield at EF. 4 votes only, should win the Lynn. Don't expect huge votes from a team that wins 3 but he deserved a few more

Swans's players Sandover Medal vote tallies 6 years 6 months ago #135164

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2872
42 you sound surprised...as some of the other guys have posted the likes of Worobec, Shelton & co would struggle to put their green uniform on let alone get the Sandover votes correct!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dwert

Swans's players Sandover Medal vote tallies 6 years 6 months ago #135166

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dwert wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Did Notte poll any votes in the SF V SD game at Fremantle Oval late in the year Swan he would have close to BOG that day..,

Only looking at the report in today's West so there is no breakdown. He only got three so he couldn't have polled in many games!!!!!

Swans's players Sandover Medal vote tallies 6 years 6 months ago #135167

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Beasley Hutton wrote: 42 you sound surprised...as some of the other guys have posted the likes of Worobec, Shelton & co would struggle to put their green uniform on let alone get the Sandover votes correct!

With respect to the umpiring very little surprises me (other than a free kick directly in front 30 m out in our forward line) but given Notte's propensity to take screamers it beggars belief that he could only poll 3 votes.

Last edit: by swan42.

Swans's players Sandover Medal vote tallies 6 years 6 months ago #135170

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373

swan42 wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: 42 you sound surprised...as some of the other guys have posted the likes of Worobec, Shelton & co would struggle to put their green uniform on let alone get the Sandover votes correct!

With respect to the umpiring very little surprises me (other than a free kick directly in front 30 m out in our forward line) but given Notte's propensity to take screamers it beggars belief that he could only poll 3 votes.

Howards first 5 games of the season were all close to BOG...staggered he didn't poll

• Page:
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 497 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL