Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

League team selection for Sunday 6 years 7 months ago #132841

• Danger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 42
Faulkner does his best with what he's got which outside of ball winning ability isn't much. Just gotta hope that of the 30 odd touches he gets a game that less than 5 hit the opposition on the chest.

By far the worst thing he has done this season is the haircut he had last weekend!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

League team selection for Sunday 6 years 7 months ago #132853

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

swan42 wrote:

Leedy wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Tigerpoint wrote: Crowley should be the first out.. hasn't offered anything with the ball in almost all his matches and he gives away a lot of frees. Growing frustration from his team mates over his constant verbal barrage at them and umpires.

Blight is one I think is overrated. Often looks flashy but impact is limited.

Not sure why Faulkner is being thrown up.. he has been super all year despit a couple quite ones.

Troy Yukich continues to bang down the door in the twos.

Your comments are thrown into disarray when you made that comment about Faulkner.

Fuck me, the majority of you Swannies people get stuck into Faulkner at any opportunity, the times he plays against WP or when I see him he is more than serviceable.

I am not sure that is too accurate Leedy. Based on the votes he has accumulated in LaH's player of the WAFL award seems to run counter to the above. I would have thought that most Swans' posters on here have been positive in their comments of Faulkner. I am probably the most strident critic of his disposal on this forum.

Perhaps you might like to suggest who should play ressies this Sunday for Swans.

Riggio, Cary, Ellard and the good defender you have, name escapes me.

League team selection for Sunday 6 years 7 months ago #132861

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Leedy wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Leedy wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Tigerpoint wrote: Crowley should be the first out.. hasn't offered anything with the ball in almost all his matches and he gives away a lot of frees. Growing frustration from his team mates over his constant verbal barrage at them and umpires.

Blight is one I think is overrated. Often looks flashy but impact is limited.

Not sure why Faulkner is being thrown up.. he has been super all year despit a couple quite ones.

Troy Yukich continues to bang down the door in the twos.

Your comments are thrown into disarray when you made that comment about Faulkner.

Fuck me, the majority of you Swannies people get stuck into Faulkner at any opportunity, the times he plays against WP or when I see him he is more than serviceable.

I am not sure that is too accurate Leedy. Based on the votes he has accumulated in LaH's player of the WAFL award seems to run counter to the above. I would have thought that most Swans' posters on here have been positive in their comments of Faulkner. I am probably the most strident critic of his disposal on this forum.

Perhaps you might like to suggest who should play ressies this Sunday for Swans.

Riggio, Cary, Ellard and the good defender you have, name escapes me.

Notte Howard Ugle perchance Leedy?

League team selection for Sunday 6 years 7 months ago #132862

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Danger how many times V EF was A Faukner hunched over. He's carrying some kind of injury.Lower back of abdominal injury,leg injury.He might not be available due to fitness.

League team selection for Sunday 6 years 7 months ago #132863

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

gtrxuone wrote: Danger how many times V EF was A Faukner hunched over. He's carrying some kind of injury.Lower back of abdominal injury,leg injury.He might not be available due to fitness.

He got a whack in the head on Saturday.

Last edit: by swan42.

League team selection for Sunday 6 years 7 months ago #132865

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
I was having a look at the team lists for the Round 2 clash V South Fremantle which was one of our best wins of the season and comparing the team with the group that was completely taken apart by EF last Saturday. There was virtually no difference between the two groups. The most significant out of course was Matt Rogers and Warwick Wilson played in round 2 but was out injured on Saturday. The only other difference was that Xavier Ellis played V SF but to balance that Jamie Bennell missed round 2 but played last weekend.
I cannot understand why basically the same group of players can give such a great performance as they did in round 2 and then be so horrible as they were V EF. Players do not lose their ability so the only conclusion to be drawn is that the drop off is due to a change in mindset, motivation or confidence. Only the people in the inner sanctums of the club know the truth but one thing is for sure is that we cannot blame the drop on injuries this time.

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 738 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog
  • FremantlesFinest