Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

League team selection for Sunday 6 years 7 months ago #132593

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

mikeh wrote: Looking at the stats from the two close games we have had against West Perth this year, three players loom as a massive danger.
Nelson 79 possessions over two games
Black 71 possessions
Manzone 62 possessions

If these guys influence could be reduced it would go a long way to victory for Swans. Forecast maximum on Sunday is 17 with a shower or two. I agree with the inclusion of Witjk, Slater and McGuire or Daniels to add a bit of pace and goal scoring potential. The latter two will be available after reprimands and fines at the tribunal.

Who would be the outs?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

League team selection for Sunday 6 years 7 months ago #132597

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015

swan42 wrote:

mikeh wrote: Looking at the stats from the two close games we have had against West Perth this year, three players loom as a massive danger.
Black 71 possessions
Manzone 62 possessions

If these guys influence could be reduced it would go a long way to victory for Swans. Forecast maximum on Sunday is 17 with a shower or two. I agree with the inclusion of Witjk, Slater and McGuire or Daniels to add a bit of pace and goal scoring potential. The latter two will be available after reprimands and fines at the tribunal.

Who would be the outs?

Freddie, Watson and Mcgillvary. If Jack Watson is available I would consider him as well. I am assuming that Wilson is out with injury.

League team selection for Sunday 6 years 7 months ago #132598

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

mikeh wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Black 71 possessions
Manzone 62 possessions

Who would be the outs?

Freddie, Watson and Mcgillvary. If Jack Watson is available I would consider him as well. I am assuming that Wilson is out with injury.

Read or heard he may have a broken jaw. Unconfirmed I hasten to add.

League team selection for Sunday 6 years 7 months ago #132744

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

MarkOlsen wrote: Harding would be the first one I would drop.
after that 14,27,40,52.

I mostly agree but I think at times on Sat Watson was thrown under the bus a little from some poor decisions by senior players
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

League team selection for Sunday 6 years 7 months ago #132770

• Tigerpoint
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 22
Crowley should be the first out.. hasn't offered anything with the ball in almost all his matches and he gives away a lot of frees. Growing frustration from his team mates over his constant verbal barrage at them and umpires.

Blight is one I think is overrated. Often looks flashy but impact is limited.

Not sure why Faulkner is being thrown up.. he has been super all year despit a couple quite ones.

Troy Yukich continues to bang down the door in the twos.

League team selection for Sunday 6 years 7 months ago #132772

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
Crowley has averaged 18 possessions a game in his 14 matches, taken 60 marks and kicked 11 goals. I wouldn't call that "not offering anything"

League team selection for Sunday 6 years 7 months ago #132776

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Tigerpoint wrote: Crowley should be the first out.. hasn't offered anything with the ball in almost all his matches and he gives away a lot of frees. Growing frustration from his team mates over his constant verbal barrage at them and umpires.

Not sure why Faulkner is being thrown up.. he has been super all year despit a couple quite ones.

Your comments are thrown into disarray when you made that comment about Faulkner.

League team selection for Sunday 6 years 7 months ago #132811

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

swan42 wrote:

Tigerpoint wrote: Crowley should be the first out.. hasn't offered anything with the ball in almost all his matches and he gives away a lot of frees. Growing frustration from his team mates over his constant verbal barrage at them and umpires.

Your comments are thrown into disarray when you made that comment about Faulkner.

Fuck me, the majority of you Swannies people get stuck into Faulkner at any opportunity, the times he plays against WP or when I see him he is more than serviceable.

League team selection for Sunday 6 years 7 months ago #132813

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Leedy wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Fuck me, the majority of you Swannies people get stuck into Faulkner at any opportunity, the times he plays against WP or when I see him he is more than serviceable.

I am not sure that is too accurate Leedy. Based on the votes he has accumulated in LaH's player of the WAFL award seems to run counter to the above. I would have thought that most Swans' posters on here have been positive in their comments of Faulkner. I am probably the most strident critic of his disposal on this forum.

Perhaps you might like to suggest who should play ressies this Sunday for Swans.

League team selection for Sunday 6 years 7 months ago #132816

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
42 considering EF won easily and we are less than average...one could say there are 22 spots available this week for the reserves to compete for.....

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 467 guests and 4 members online

• Shark Tragic
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL