Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans V Tigers at Bassendean 6 years 7 months ago #131654

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
BH there's no doubt East Freo will start favourites in this one.I would like to see Tony Notte play fwd.East Freo are a young side and if we can jump them early.We can force errors into there game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans V Tigers at Bassendean 6 years 7 months ago #131663

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015

Beasley Hutton wrote: David Ellard has been given and accepted a 1 week suspension thus meaning his season is effectively over.

I don't understand BH, Swans are almost certain finalists. The only way we can be knocked out is if all these results materialise
1. We get flogged by East Fremantle
2. West Perth flog Claremont
3. East Perth beat Subiaco
I can't see all these happening, in which case Ellard will be eligible for the elimination final.

Swans V Tigers at Bassendean 6 years 7 months ago #131687

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

mikeh wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: David Ellard has been given and accepted a 1 week suspension thus meaning his season is effectively over.

I don't understand BH, Swans are almost certain finalists. The only way we can be knocked out is if all these results materialise
I can't see all these happening, in which case Ellard will be eligible for the elimination final.

Apparently we are not going to win another game this season.

Swans V Tigers at Bassendean 6 years 7 months ago #131697

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

swan42 wrote:

mikeh wrote:

Since that prediction was made a few weeks back how many games have SD won 42?

Swans V Tigers at Bassendean 6 years 7 months ago #131698

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

gtrxuone wrote: BH there's no doubt East Freo will start favourites in this one.I would like to see Tony Notte play fwd.East Freo are a young side and if we can jump them early.We can force errors into there game.

LOL....if you guys cant beat EF at home then you guys seriously dont deserve any finals action....surely?.....no need to jump EF early...even if EF jump you guys early like the WP and Peel losses.....EF will find a way to cough up the 4 pts.....trust us you guys will have at least one more match for Ellard to play in after this weekend......more interest in the reserves game TBH....
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Swans V Tigers at Bassendean 6 years 7 months ago #131702

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
interesting Freeze.Last time the Shark's played at Bazzo.Left after the match trying to work out how the Sharks lost.

Last edit: by gtrxuone.

Swans V Tigers at Bassendean 6 years 7 months ago #131711

• R U Serious
  • Thank you received: 34
Just looked on WAFL site and Ellard's penalty has been changed to a reprimand. Good if true.

Swans V Tigers at Bassendean 6 years 7 months ago #131733

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

gtrxuone wrote: interesting Freeze.Last time the Shark's played at Bazzo.Left after the match trying to work out how the Sharks lost.

Pretty sure the WP and Peel fans were thinking the same thing after their wins v EF....just havent got the nous to finish off games.....can see a couple of your SD boys getting played back into form....probably a false sense of security for you SD fans....tho Perth have done u guys a favour by rolling EP....think you guys would have more of a chance going deep if EP werent in the elimination final....but hey I hope you guys go deep....definitely got some quality experience....how bad was Ames injury?.....the fella deserves a finals send off that is for sure...

Last edit: by Freezin.

Swans V Tigers at Bassendean 6 years 7 months ago #131736

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Depends on the weather Freeze.If its wet they just cant hit targets by hand or foot.iN the 2nd half J Bennell played on every he kicked out for a point.Noone was running into space and kicking to packs is allways dangerous.

Swans V Tigers at Bassendean 6 years 7 months ago #131737

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Beasley Hutton wrote:

swan42 wrote:

mikeh wrote:

Since that prediction was made a few weeks back how many games have SD won 42?

I can't see any of those scenarios coming too fruition.

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 515 guests and 3 members online

• Whitey
  • premiership hangover
  • Warwick Greenwood Bulls

Newest Footy Recruits

• CarlosPhymn
  • Helenusaph
  • DJbem