Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans V Subiaco at Leederville 5th August 6 years 7 months ago #129759

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
With Subi's outs this is shaping as a real contest, Swans have so much to play for, 3rd spot is up for grabs, I bet none of you Swans faithful expected that after last season, massive effort. Subi are not prone to having a bad day and been supper consistent since rnd 2. Top spot is not secured just yet, we need 1 more win or Souths to have 1 more loss, so still a bit to play for. really looking forward to this one, Swans seem to rise to the challenge against Subi so it will come down to who's 100% switched on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans V Subiaco at Leederville 5th August 6 years 7 months ago #129810

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Leedy wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: Maybe as part of Harding's plan to cause what would be the upset of the millennium this week against Subi he should get the boys to watch the movie Predator........

You will win this, its all falling into place for Swans, Horsley out is a massive advantage and $subi are at their weakest for 2017. Its there for the taking Swannies.

I don't think a team 3 games clear is relying on one player! And $ubi at their weakest? Please, when have they been weak all 2017?
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Last edit: by Swandog.

Swans V Subiaco at Leederville 5th August 6 years 7 months ago #129820

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2872
Not sure why some here are trying to take the heat off a side who are 16-1 and going for 17 straight wins laughable really but Swans actually have as many of their best 25 out injured at the moment if not more than Subi for goodness sakesi!! :blink:
Subi should and will be $1.04 certainty favourites!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Swans V Subiaco at Leederville 5th August 6 years 7 months ago #129821

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

Beasley Hutton wrote: Swans have as many of their best 25 out injured if not more than Subi!! :blink:

BH , I know Ellard, Rogers and Coniglio are out from our best 25 and also Ellis is not playing tomorrow. Who else is out who would be in our best 25? Sorry not doubting your views I'm just interested in your thoughts as I was under the impression that with the return of Blight Ames and Clutterbuck, we were getting fairly close to our full team back after recent injuries. Cipro has a shoulder too I forgot that.

Last edit: by mikeh.

Swans V Subiaco at Leederville 5th August 6 years 7 months ago #129825

• South Hedland Swan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Beasley Hutton wrote: Not sure why some here are trying to take the heat off a side who are 16-1 and going for 17 straight wins laughable really but Swans actually have as many of their best 25 out injured at the moment if not more than Subi for goodness sakesi!! :blink:

Got a pineapple on the ducks at $9.50

Swans V Subiaco at Leederville 5th August 6 years 7 months ago #129850

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373
Good start to the day...great win by the colts, so many new faces after missing a couple of weeks. Got outworked early but lifted their rating, had a brilliant 3rd term and carried the energy through to final siren with Huntley leading the charge. Well done fellas

Swans V Subiaco at Leederville 5th August 6 years 7 months ago #129860

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Have a good game all my SD firends on here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Swans V Subiaco at Leederville 5th August 6 years 7 months ago #129865

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Cracking win by the ressies in a game between to very evenly match sides. Nuich, Maguire Wityk and Chaddy Daniels led the way but none better than Erceg. After being handed his arse in the first qtr he got busy and dominated the match from defence....best game I've seen him play...great team performance that keeps us in the finals hunt...2 from 2...daring to dream about this next match us the warm ups commence. One thing I will say...all I've heard from in the stands is Subi supporters beliddling and bashing umpiring decisions ....possibly they are all closet swannie fans judging by there behaviour up here. the love-in continues :dry:

Swans V Subiaco at Leederville 5th August 6 years 7 months ago #129866

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
Are Swans actually on the ground? They are a class above us. Cockie must have had 25 touches and Ryan is running riot
Poor kicking for goal is their only negative. The boys will have to dig deep to prevent a 15 goal thrashing

Swans V Subiaco at Leederville 5th August 6 years 7 months ago #129867

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Running around us like witches hats, too big too strong too polished too well drilled, Subi are a bloody good footy side. We are being monstered on every level and like the rest of the comp playing for second in 2017...hard to see this ending in anything less than a blowout. No offence to our guys we are trying but not good enough...one interesting stat...Subi have kicked all but one of their goals when Faulks is off the ground.

Last edit: by Dirty Weekender.
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 337 guests and 2 members online

• pjaye
  • GarlicBreath

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr