Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans's new coach will be . . . 6 years 5 months ago #136489

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
MO....Armfield is a unlikely too mate....apparently donning the Blue n. White next year.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans's new coach will be . . . 6 years 5 months ago #136493

• swansfan4life
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

Stand the Test wrote: Not sure saying you aren't going to recruit is a good start after you recruited massively in 2017 to go from 9th to 4th....

Apart from Crowley,Ellis and Noble, the rest of the recruits were Swans players who had finished in the AFL and were happy to return to the club.
Hopefully next year Swan will have Ryan Davis (15 games short of Life Membership), Clancee Pearce back from injury and Chris Yarran with a full pre season.

Swans's new coach will be . . . 6 years 5 months ago #136494

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Rookie draft wrote: I was hoping former Peel player Trent Cooper would get the Swans coaching role.

Good to see Swans getting some benefit from the alignment set up in securing Pickering. I suspect he'd be coaching at EP if not for the alignment.

Perhaps he is eyeing an assistant role for Fremantle coaching the Fremantle reserves' team that ostensibly is domiciled at Rushton Park but in reality is domiciled at Cockburn.

RD if you try to come onto the Swans's forum to may spurious claims like that then we will reserve the right to make the spurious and even more tenuous claim that the real Peel won the last two WAFL GFs. A claim that is so far removed from reality that it is the realm of D Trump's alternate fact universe.

Swans's new coach will be . . . 6 years 5 months ago #137062

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
Theres a 4 page liftout in the Eastern Reporter.special edition. On Adam Pickering \Swans 2017-18..Like what I have so far read and heard about Adam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikeh

Swans's new coach will be . . . 6 years 5 months ago #137074

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
I agree Gtrxuone. He has been very positive and has put an emphasis on communicating well with his players both on and off the ground.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Swans's new coach will be . . . 6 years 5 months ago #137200

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
any update on whether Ryan Davis and/or Armfield are returning to Bogandean? They'd be very handy at WAFL level. I did read somewhere that Armfield was more than likely to stay in Victoria but that was a while ago and things change as we know.

Swans's new coach will be . . . 6 years 5 months ago #137203

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Was on the AFL site BC that Armfield was doing some coaching with another ex AFL player in some random local league....pity that because the WAFL could do with a player of his ability and character....

Swans's new coach will be . . . 6 years 5 months ago #137266

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
It's my understanding, from EF enquiries, that Davis is staying in Qld

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 336 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes