Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

This one's a biggie 6 years 9 months ago #128198

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111
Every man and his dog- including the names you've all mentioned, will be going for the new Colts roles. They pay more. That's why all Colts positions will be re-advertised. Wouldn't surprise me if other Senior coaches seriously looked at the Colts

Well done to Harding- seemed to develop players well. Think Broad, Simpson and Davis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by KCEF.

This one's a biggie 6 years 9 months ago #128205

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

Beasley Hutton wrote: We should also have a word to Shane Woewodin currently coaching North Fremantle in the Ammos to gauge his interest!

Reckon Woey would be a monty for the EF colts job BH.....especially with that sort of money and fresh out of the AFL system.....Stavros is your man I reckon

This one's a biggie 6 years 9 months ago #128221

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

Freezin wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: We should also have a word to Shane Woewodin currently coaching North Fremantle in the Ammos to gauge his interest!

Reckon Woey would be a monty for the EF colts job BH.....especially with that sort of money and fresh out of the AFL system.....Stavros is your man I reckon

Clay McLernon seems to be doing a decent job there atm Freeze!

This one's a biggie 6 years 9 months ago #128229

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Thats why harding has taken the development road, his job at Senior level is to win flags and he has failed badly tbh with no Finals wins and a win/loss under 50%.

This one's a biggie 6 years 9 months ago #128232

• Mayor of Midland
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 15
See you later, Gregory! :)

Candidates- Brian Dawson, Steve Malaxos, Geoff Valentine or do we look at the A Grade Amateurs or South West or Peel Leagues?
The Mayor has spoken..

Last edit: by Mayor of Midland.

This one's a biggie 6 years 9 months ago #128233

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

MarkOlsen wrote: good news.

mo who would be on your wish list as the new Swans's coach?

This one's a biggie 6 years 9 months ago #128235

• Dirty Weekender
  • Dirty Weekender's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374
I've been thinking about this all day and keep coming to the same thought.... The club should be looking at Coops. He knows the system, has a great understanding of our zones and of the young talent coming through over the next 4-5 years, has the ambition, will be able to tweak the Harding game plan, has been a Swans man all his life....he should be the front runner for the job if he wants it. Will continue a great family legacy at the club too. The logical choice, the educated choice, the club will know what they are gonna get with Coops and has good affiliation with the players already. If his family life permits now should be his time. vote#1 for Coops. For me would take a candidate of Luke Hodge quality to see him not get the gig.

This one's a biggie 6 years 9 months ago #128237

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dirty Weekender wrote: I've been thinking about this all day and keep coming to the same thought.... The club should be looking at Coops. He knows the system, has a great understanding of our zones and of the young talent coming through over the next 4-5 years, has the ambition, will be able to tweak the Harding game plan, has been a Swans man all his life....he should be the front runner for the job if he wants it. Will continue a great family legacy at the club too. The logical choice, the educated choice, the club will know what they are gonna get with Coops and has good affiliation with the players already. If his family life permits now should be his time. vote#1 for Coops. For me would take a candidate of Luke Hodge quality to see him not get the gig.

DW created a new topic on this. Perhaps you could have a look at it.

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 504 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977