Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The French Waterboy 6 years 10 months ago #126408

• Dirty Weekender
  • Dirty Weekender's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374
Who wants to see the French Waterboy back at the club?

Was lucky enough to share dinner with our Italian friend Igino on Saturday night and spent the evening discussing all things football. Having previously worked for the Italian national football and swimming teams I think it's time we get his knowledge of everything muscular back at our club. A local Bassendean resident with now much better English I wanna start the chant right here on Ozfooty to get this muscle preparation and rehabilitation genius back in the Black & White fold. Forget the famous ball spiking incident v Demons, Igino has now learnt the ways of the oval shaped footy and won't repeat that mistake. If the club asks nicely i'm sure we can get him back on board. Facts are since Igino stopped assisting at the club the club hasn't exactly had a winning percentage. The time is now to get back our lucky mascot "the French Waterboy"

In all seriousness lets start making some noise here, show Igino some love and request that our beloved footy club gets this rehabilitation marvel back to the club. I know some players are still utilizing his skills privately. What have we got to lose???....bring back "the French Waterboy" before we lose him to the bloody round ball game forever. Igino, if you are reading this mate, i'm begging you, come back down to the club and bleed black n white like the rest of us, complete your transition to the Aussie lifestyle by helping the Swannies reach the top again....we need ya!!!

I can almost hear the chant starting from the eastern corridor over Lathlain way... "Waterboy, Waterboy, Waterboy....."

Show some love here folks....our club needs people like Igino...."build it and he will come"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dirty Weekender.

The French Waterboy 6 years 10 months ago #126420

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874
Bring back "Guido" DW!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirty Weekender

The French Waterboy 6 years 10 months ago #126425

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 119
Please have him back and on the field for July 1st.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirty Weekender

The French Waterboy 6 years 10 months ago #126446

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dirty Weekender wrote: Who wants to see the French Waterboy back at the club?

Was lucky enough to share dinner with our Italian friend Igino on Saturday night and spent the evening discussing all things football. Having previously worked for the Italian national football and swimming teams I think it's time we get his knowledge of everything muscular back at our club. A local Bassendean resident with now much better English I wanna start the chant right here on Ozfooty to get this muscle preparation and rehabilitation genius back in the Black & White fold. Forget the famous ball spiking incident v Demons, Igino has now learnt the ways of the oval shaped footy and won't repeat that mistake. If the club asks nicely i'm sure we can get him back on board. Facts are since Igino stopped assisting at the club the club hasn't exactly had a winning percentage. The time is now to get back our lucky mascot "the French Waterboy"

In all seriousness lets start making some noise here, show Igino some love and request that our beloved footy club gets this rehabilitation marvel back to the club. I know some players are still utilizing his skills privately. What have we got to lose???....bring back "the French Waterboy" before we lose him to the bloody round ball game forever. Igino, if you are reading this mate, i'm begging you, come back down to the club and bleed black n white like the rest of us, complete your transition to the Aussie lifestyle by helping the Swannies reach the top again....we need ya!!!

I can almost hear the chant starting from the eastern corridor over Lathlain way... "Waterboy, Waterboy, Waterboy....."

Show some love here folks....our club needs people like Igino...."build it and he will come"

DW invite him down to the club on a training night and see what happens.

The French Waterboy 6 years 10 months ago #126449

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote: Who wants to see the French Waterboy back at the club?

DW invite him down to the club on a training night and see what happens.

He's a very shy individual mainly due to the language barrier hence didn't talk his methods and beliefs up when at the club. A cracking bloke once you get to know him. Will be a great asset to the club if indeed some interest can be sparked. His techniques will be a bit of a shift from current technique/ideology but in my eyes are light years in front of current football methodology. Have experienced first hand the improvement in my own dicey hamstrings after my playing days were complete. Now walk without pain which is something I do not take for granted. I will be doing my best to get someone at the club to ignite some conversation with Igino with eyes towards season 2018.

The French Waterboy 6 years 9 months ago #126794

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Igino... Where are you?????

Let's hope some of the players that privately visit the infamous French Waterboy for rehabilitation purposes speak up on his behalf. Would be great to see some of them posting here in support of our new favourite local Italian resident. Yes we know most of you guys tune in to this site don't we Mad Dog.

Show some love and help get Gino back to the club. I will not let this subject rest until we get a result:)

• Page:
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 284 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977