Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans V Demons at Lathlain 6 years 10 months ago #124996

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

Grassy wrote: What are the odds he retires to concentrate on Coaching?

I have no idea mate but he is doing a good job with the Colts coaching and has a good rapport with the young blokes that I have seen from afar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans V Demons at Lathlain 6 years 10 months ago #125051

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Grassy wrote: What are the odds he retires to concentrate on Coaching?

I have no idea mate but he is doing a good job with the Colts coaching and has a good rapport with the young blokes that I have seen from afar.

There is a niggle there fellas but also believe there is an expectation he needs to train before playing again so it is highly likely we won't see Xavier out on the park for the rest of the year...then again if we are in finals contention come business end of the season i'm sure he'll rise from his slumber.
A sad reality of our football catering department is we are providing way too many free sandwiches to the coaching box on game day. Seriously if free sandwiches were considered part of the salary cap we'd be stuffed (oops another pun). At this stage of the season I believe our colts coach is more interested in the free sandwiches than playing. In case you didn't notice on Saturday Harding relegated Ellis to the boundary rider position of the coaching staff to communicate with our runners. Some would tell you this was because we were a runner down so need Pruiy to run on the day therefore X took his role on. The reality is, and this is 100% truth, Greg wanted to keep Xavier away from the sandwich smorgasbord available in the coaching box. This had a two fold effect. Xavier would not overeat although was now much likelier to save himself for an appointment with all you can eat Sizzler later in the evening but this also showed the canny. wily side of our league coach. He does like a sandwich and pulled rank to insure his allocated portions for the day weren't dissected by invasions from the underlings. Trust me lads, it's all about the sandwiches in the coaches box. Bomber Thompson has got nothing on theses blokes. Maybe time we start serving up salads if we wanna see X back in the stripes on game day again this season

Swans V Demons at Lathlain 6 years 10 months ago #125052

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
we need to put Ellis on a soup diet DW !

top games by Cipro and Jesse Manton on the weekend, Manton gave great energy to the half forward line.
Grescos needs a spell in the reserves, looks out of touch..need more run out of Slater, gets plenty of kicks but stands still too much for a bloke who is supposed to be playing wing.
tackling from Banners on the weekend was outstanding..
big game this weekend, looks like us and WP battling for the 5th spot in the finals.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, Dirty Weekender

Swans V Demons at Lathlain 6 years 10 months ago #125070

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

MarkOlsen wrote: we need to put Ellis on a soup diet DW !

top games by Cipro and Jesse Manton on the weekend, Manton gave great energy to the half forward line.
Grescos needs a spell in the reserves, looks out of touch..need more run out of Slater, gets plenty of kicks but stands still too much for a bloke who is supposed to be playing wing.
tackling from Banners on the weekend was outstanding..
big game this weekend, looks like us and WP battling for the 5th spot in the finals.

I did forget to mention Banners in my wrap MO...He was among our best on the day for his defensive pressure alone. Great we have him back in form this year as he is providing an important role in an area we can at times be found lacking in. One of most important players in 17 and is a big reason we have improved
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Last edit: by Dirty Weekender.

Swans V Demons at Lathlain 6 years 10 months ago #125077

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
I'm amazed X pulled the boots on this year. He has the calves and back of a 60 year old. Match winner though if you can nurse him into a finals campaign.

Swans V Demons at Lathlain 6 years 10 months ago #125080

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874
Well said MO & DW Banners tackle pressure is paramount to our fortunes up forward was good to see another aly helping out in that kpi on Saturday with Manton coming in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirty Weekender

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1062 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog