Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

SWAN DISTRICTS VERSUS WEST PERTH @ JOONDY 7 years 1 day ago #120676

• Dirty Weekender
  • Dirty Weekender's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374
Thought i'd get some conversation up and running about this weekend's match....so anyone else having nightmares about Rudy kicking 6+ :blink: :ohmy: :huh: :pinch: :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SWAN DISTRICTS VERSUS WEST PERTH @ JOONDY 7 years 1 day ago #120679

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357
Hopefully Nelson Ansey can find some form and fitness by the time we play the black ducks next time DW. ;)
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirty Weekender

SWAN DISTRICTS VERSUS WEST PERTH @ JOONDY 7 years 1 day ago #120681

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DD wrote: Hopefully Nelson Ansey can find some form and fitness by the time we play the black ducks next time DW. ;)

Nelson was never the fittest of the bunch. How's he looking so far for y'all?

SWAN DISTRICTS VERSUS WEST PERTH @ JOONDY 7 years 1 day ago #120683

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874
From the Ressies against EF the likes of Cipro, Maguire, Ridley, Kirkup (until inj), Coniglio, Yukich, Erceg, Slater (although reported), Hughes, Holman & Fullgrabbe all put their hand up for League selection whilst young McKenzie continues to impress either back or when swung forward.
Unfortunately a few injuries are starting to mount up already and that continued vs EF. Hopefully Chad's injury isnt too bad as it looked pretty nasty continuing a shocking run of bad luck with injuries for the Daniels boys who deserve a share of good fortune for once.

SWAN DISTRICTS VERSUS WEST PERTH @ JOONDY 7 years 1 day ago #120692

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1193
This one looks like an absolute cracker of a game - midfields will have a large say who gets the choccies I reckon
But have West Perth got enough talls in the larder ???

SWAN DISTRICTS VERSUS WEST PERTH @ JOONDY 7 years 1 day ago #120708

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015

Dirty Weekender wrote: Thought i'd get some conversation up and running about this weekend's match....so anyone else having nightmares about Rudy kicking 6+ :blink: :ohmy: :huh: :pinch: :(

Not a bad debut by Rudy last week for West Perth with 19 possessions, 7 marks and a goal. Unless he has improved his off ball skills I would suggest someone who can pressure him, not give him any space and run off him would be the goer. Grescos or Ugle may be able to do the job.

West Perth seem to have got back on track after their flogging by South Fremantle and will be very difficult to beat on their own patch. We have lost our last 4 at HBF arena and the one that still stresses me out thinking about was the day in 2015 when Swans were 26 points up going into the time on period of the last quarter but West Perth kicked 5 goals in 7 minutes to snatch the game as we basically stopped to a walk.

This is Swans best start to a season in 20 years. They have not won 4 in a row to start the season since 1997. In that year Swans won their first 6 games and 9 out of 10, but then lost 8 out of their last 10 games to narrowly miss the finals! Talk about a season in two halves!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirty Weekender

Last edit: by mikeh.

SWAN DISTRICTS VERSUS WEST PERTH @ JOONDY 7 years 13 hours ago #120762

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
This is the biggest challenge SD have faced this year. Head to head against a "much to prove" Rudy Riddoch is a dangerous equation for the coaching staff. I'd put Tallen on him, frees him up for a game, nobody gets the better of Tallen and Rudy knows it.... That's my alternate dream for the week, I don't like the 6+ goal version :P :silly:

Last edit: by Dirty Weekender.

SWAN DISTRICTS VERSUS WEST PERTH @ JOONDY 7 years 13 hours ago #120765

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
Rudy would love playing in our forward line at the moment, unlike last year the ball actually gets down there !

he's a fan favourite, hope he goes well.

SWAN DISTRICTS VERSUS WEST PERTH @ JOONDY 7 years 6 hours ago #120796

• swansfan4life
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

mikeh wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote: Thought i'd get some conversation up and running about this weekend's match....so anyone else having nightmares about Rudy kicking 6+ :blink: :ohmy: :huh: :pinch: :(

Not a bad debut by Rudy last week for West Perth with 19 possessions, 7 marks and a goal. Unless he has improved his off ball skills I would suggest someone who can pressure him, not give him any space and run off him would be the goer. Grescos or Ugle may be able to do the job.

West Perth seem to have got back on track after their flogging by South Fremantle and will be very difficult to beat on their own patch. We have lost our last 4 at HBF arena and the one that still stresses me out thinking about was the day in 2015 when Swans were 26 points up going into the time on period of the last quarter but West Perth kicked 5 goals in 7 minutes to snatch the game as we basically stopped to a walk.

This is Swans best start to a season in 20 years. They have not won 4 in a row to start the season since 1997. In that year Swans won their first 6 games and 9 out of 10, but then lost 8 out of their last 10 games to narrowly miss the finals! Talk about a season in two halves!

That was the year Phil Cronan coached the league side. I likened 1997 to 1964 when Swans were in a similar position after 10 games, then the season collapsed after the State Game. At least in 1964 they didnt try and sack the coach when things started going bad.

SWAN DISTRICTS VERSUS WEST PERTH @ JOONDY 7 years 5 hours ago #120797

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

mikeh wrote:

Mike H, Im sure you blokes won 7 straight a few years ago ???

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 698 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog