Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tallan Ames 250 games 6 years 11 months ago #120263

• swansfan4life
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132
Congratulations to Tallan Ames on playing his 250th game for Swan Districts this weekend.He becomes the 4th player from Swans to reach the milestone. If he can stay injury free for the rest of the year he'll be 3rd on the list of most games played behind Bil Walker and Stan Nowotny. He should go past Keith Narkle (254) and Travis Edmonds (266) before the end of this season. He is also the only player left at the club who played under John Todd.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog, Beasley Hutton, Dirty Weekender

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tallan Ames 250 games 6 years 11 months ago #120274

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
Rare to see someone go past 250 games & it's a huge achievement in itself to be still contributing heavily - my hat's off.
Danger game to play it out in too this week v EF

Tallan Ames 250 games 6 years 11 months ago #120276

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
yep...fantastic effort by the big fella....congrats. anyone playing 250 WAFL games is a rarity these days and this particular guy is an ornament to the game imo. hopefully he'll be around to play 300 which will be something special and a moment for all WAFL supporters to celebrate with him.

Tallan Ames 250 games 6 years 11 months ago #120279

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
The best thing I can say about Tallen is that he is a clubman through and through which is becoming rare in these days of players swapping clubs like they are changing their clothes. I wouldn't be surprised if Amesy sleeps in his black and white guernsey, that's how much of a Swans man he is.

It has been my pleasure to watch a large percentage of his games and he is a very good footballer in his own right and has blanketed many of the WAFL's best forwards in his time. He is such a positive influence around the team and the club in general and his celebrations with supporters after a victory ( hat included) will go down in club history. He is just a genuinely nice bloke as well. Great career and hopefully can go on a little longer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Tallan Ames 250 games 6 years 11 months ago #120305

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373

mikeh wrote: The best thing I can say about Tallen is that he is a clubman through and through which is becoming rare in these days of players swapping clubs like they are changing their clothes. I wouldn't be surprised if Amesy sleeps in his black and white guernsey, that's how much of a Swans man he is.

It has been my pleasure to watch a large percentage of his games and he is a very good footballer in his own right and has blanketed many of the WAFL's best forwards in his time. He is such a positive influence around the team and the club in general and his celebrations with supporters after a victory ( hat included) will go down in club history. He is just a genuinely nice bloke as well. Great career and hopefully can go on a little longer.

Well said mikeh and just happens to be an absolute riot of a fella off the field....breakfest to breakfest ;-)

Tallan Ames 250 games 6 years 11 months ago #120316

• waflfootyfacts
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 257
Did this little picture for my social media accounts today
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, gtrxuone

Tallan Ames 250 games 6 years 11 months ago #120336

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
Great poster Rick.Tallan joined some club Legends on that poster.
The following user(s) said Thank You: waflfootyfacts

Tallan Ames 250 games 6 years 11 months ago #120346

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115
A terrific player. I reckon he was one of the few that could beat Brad Smith in his prime

Tallan Ames 250 games 6 years 11 months ago #120349

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
Great player and love watching him play...you always know what you are gunna get ...110 per cent.
Congratulations huge achievement.

• Page:
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 559 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes