Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Welcome back 6 years 11 months ago #121638

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Freezin wrote: How is Yarren going in the reserves...

Believe he tweaked a hammy yesterday which is unfortunate...still a bit off playing senior footy regardless....hope it's not too bad and more like the one I tweaked a fortnight ago on my return to the training track Freez :pinch: old injuries never die

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Welcome back 6 years 11 months ago #121646

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Grassy wrote: :woohoo: Very Frustrating for Chris and you,Dirty.

Won't ask you,how you tweaked it. :whistle: :silly:

Thankfully Grassy it wasn't running up the stairs at home this time round...my fourth training night, moving alright on the night an hour in to vets training and tried to shift from second to third gear, complete gearbox failure as I attempted to stab pass and there it was again...the same darn hammie that has been given me bother for the past 17 years or so...thankfully just a minor one and a reminder why I stopped trying to play at 38 five or so years ago...like Chris I will reset and delay my return for another month or so :woohoo:

Welcome back 6 years 11 months ago #121900

• Freezin
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
U have a 3rd gear DW?...I am in awe mate...I seem to be stuck in neutral mainly...perhaps u and Chris can do your rehab together...I hear Swandog has healing hands.....just a thought DW ;)

Welcome back 6 years 11 months ago #121913

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Freezin wrote: U have a 3rd gear DW?...I am in awe mate...I seem to be stuck in neutral mainly...perhaps u and Chris can do your rehab together...I hear Swandog has healing hands.....just a thought DW ;)

My mind has a 3rd gear Freez but the hammy only knows neutral nowadays...keep trying to crunch into gear but this old EH Holden might still have a reliable donk but the body has rusted out...had my time in footy decimated by hammy injuries mate...major operation to remove a benign tumour the size of a cricket ball in my quad at 16 took my legs from me...never did quite recover but mate gotta look on the bright side, an alternate diagnosis would have been a much worse end result...I got lucky in reality....still doesn't leave the 'what if' that always lingers in the back of the mind but thems the cards I got dealt...just happy to be here and have led a relatively healthy life since :)

Last edit: by Dirty Weekender.

Welcome back 6 years 11 months ago #121942

• Viper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 59
well off topic and apologies ... DW, which masters club are you at?

Last edit: by Viper.

Welcome back 6 years 11 months ago #121961

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Viper wrote: well off topic and apologies ... DW, which masters club are you at?

Central Crocs mate

Welcome back 6 years 11 months ago #121981

• Freezin
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Good to hear you are still having a run a round DW...yeah totally hear about the mind being willing but the body not so......hope you rehab goes well....and glad to hear you dodged a huge bullet so to speak.......enjoy your footy and whilst I post a load of opposing views to you black n white boys .....good to see you guys enjoying your footy more this year at 5 -1...nothing more depressing than seeing your team languishing at the bottom.....wondering where your first or next win is coming from.... ;)

Welcome back 6 years 11 months ago #121993

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Freezin wrote: Good to hear you are still having a run a round DW...yeah totally hear about the mind being willing but the body not so......hope you rehab goes well....and glad to hear you dodged a huge bullet so to speak.......enjoy your footy and whilst I post a load of opposing views to you black n white boys .....good to see you guys enjoying your footy more this year at 5 -1...nothing more depressing than seeing your team languishing at the bottom.....wondering where your first or next win is coming from.... ;)

Never good to see any teams uncompetitive in the WAFL...all the best to your mob bouncing back...we need a strong WAFL across the board!

Welcome back 6 years 11 months ago #122048

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Freezin wrote: Good to hear you are still having a run a round DW...yeah totally hear about the mind being willing but the body not so......hope you rehab goes well....and glad to hear you dodged a huge bullet so to speak.......enjoy your footy and whilst I post a load of opposing views to you black n white boys .....good to see you guys enjoying your footy more this year at 5 -1...nothing more depressing than seeing your team languishing at the bottom.....wondering where your first or next win is coming from.... ;)

Never good to see any teams uncompetitive in the WAFL...all the best to your mob bouncing back...we need a strong WAFL across the board!

No it is not a good feeling DW and I got the impression a few opposition supporters rather enjoyed seeing us down and out :whistle: ...luckily for some the Swans fans have too much class to be reciprocal! ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirty Weekender

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.
  • Page:
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 631 guests and 2 members online

• Freezin
  • Omah

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag