Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Welcome back 7 years 1 week ago #119538

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Great news that Chris Yarran is in a much better place healthwise and is available to play in our ressies against East Freo. From Harding's blog:

To finish, I’ll leave our supporters with some added reason to smile. Chris Yarran has been cleared to play by Richmond and will return in the reserves against the sharks. He was on the long term injury list at the Tigers, but yesterday they released him to continue his footy at the Swans. His last 6 weeks of training have been excellent and if Yaz can stay fit, he looms as real wildcard for us in the back end of the season.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by swan42.

Welcome back 7 years 1 week ago #119540

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

swan42 wrote: Great news that Chris Yarran is in a much better place healthwise and is available to play in our ressies against East Freo. From Harding's blog:

To finish, I’ll leave our supporters with some added reason to smile. Chris Yarran has been cleared to play by Richmond and will return in the reserves against the sharks. He was on the long term injury list at the Tigers, but yesterday they released him to continue his footy at the Swans. His last 6 weeks of training have been excellent and if Yaz can stay fit, he looms as real wildcard for us in the back end of the season.

Had the same mail a week ago 42 but didn't want to open my bleating mouth and jinx it until someone confirmed it...great news for SD and great news for Chris
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Last edit: by Dirty Weekender.

Welcome back 7 years 1 week ago #119546

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Good to have some one of Yarran's ilk & class back in the WAFL....but didn't he say at the beginning of the 2017 preseason on the Richmond site, he was in a much better place health wise?.... :huh:

Welcome back 7 years 1 week ago #119574

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
Great news for Chris and the club.

Welcome back 7 years 1 week ago #119579

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
I bet he is happy to be back at a real footy for the first time since he got drafted and not a franchise
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Welcome back 7 years 1 week ago #119590

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Swandog wrote: I bet he is happy to be back at a real footy for the first time since he got drafted and not a franchise

SD I hope this topic can remain focussed on the positive improvements in Chris Yarran's health.

Men's mental health is a significant problem in society in general and should not be trivialised.

Welcome back 7 years 1 week ago #119612

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 838
Great news for Swans and the comp generally, he will be massive for swans if he continues to stay on track and the icing on what is appearing to be the team to beat so far for the flag.

Welcome back 7 years 1 week ago #119614

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1193

swan42 wrote: Great news that Chris Yarran is in a much better place healthwise and is available to play in our ressies against East Freo. From Harding's blog:

Good news Swan - I hope it isn't rushed and Chris just strings a few ressies games together for the start mate

Welcome back 7 years 1 week ago #119645

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
Great news for Chris and great news for the WAFL.. Best of luck to him..

Welcome back 6 years 11 months ago #121636

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
How is Yarren going in the reserves...

• Page:
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 280 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• CarlosPhymn
  • Helenusaph
  • DJbem
  • kyliefrisp
  • chaibrA