Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans v East Perth at Leederville 7 years 3 weeks ago #118720

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Well done Swannies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans v East Perth at Leederville 7 years 3 weeks ago #118721

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017

ShinyDuck wrote: Could someone let me know if we won because I didn't have a telescope that was needed to see the Leedy scoreboard.

Yep, that was an absolute disgrace that board. What's wrong with the big one? I could see the "_____ the alignment" sign better from where I was so maybe they could have put the score in chalk on that.

Swans v East Perth at Leederville 7 years 3 weeks ago #118722

• ShinyDuck
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 17
And tell me about the silence over the sound system? They should come to Basso to learn about putting on a show. Heck we even play the opposition team's song.

P.S. If you wanted to see the time clock you had to be the $6 million dollar man with a pair of binoculars and a bionic eye!!! Forget it ...

Swans v East Perth at Leederville 7 years 3 weeks ago #118723

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

ShinyDuck wrote: And tell me about the silence over the sound system? They should come to Basso to learn about putting on a show. Heck we even play the opposition team's song.

P.S. If you wanted to see the time clock you had to be the $6 million dollar man with a pair of binoculars and a bionic eye!!! Forget it ...

Shiny,

I still have my Steve Austin doll in its original box so free to use his bionic eye if you like :)

Swans v East Perth at Leederville 7 years 3 weeks ago #118724

• ShinyDuck
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 17
ok so our checklist for our next trip to Leedy according to these posts is a jacket,a telescope and a record player for them to use for the songs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Swans v East Perth at Leederville 7 years 3 weeks ago #118726

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

ShinyDuck wrote: Could someone let me know if we won because I didn't have a telescope that was needed to see the Leedy scoreboard.

Yeh that board is an absolute disgrace and you would reckon the two tennents who are flush with cash would be able to fund something better like the scoreboard at Basso which is the best in the comp by a mile!
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Swans v East Perth at Leederville 7 years 3 weeks ago #118737

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
And what makes the win even sweeter for Swans, is they had far less use of the ball.
84 less Ball disposals. Which works out to be 44.3%. Whilst the losers had 55.6% of the ball usage. Swans are obviously using the ball properly. The first 3 wins have been important because Swan Districts have the bye in week 4, then another bye in the 10th week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Swans v East Perth at Leederville 7 years 3 weeks ago #118738

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

westaussieguy wrote: And what makes the win even sweeter for Swans, is they had far less use of the ball.
84 less Ball disposals. Which works out to be 44.3%. Whilst the losers had 55.6% of the ball usage. Swans are obviously using the ball properly. The first 3 wins have been important because Swan Districts have the bye in week 4, then another bye in the 10th week.

Yeh we were beaten inside early but our defence has been an absolute rock so far and when we run and overlap we are hard to stop.
To borrow the phrase of a long passed household cleaning products mogul (can't think of his name) " I'm excited! " haha
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Swans v East Perth at Leederville 7 years 3 weeks ago #118740

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ShinyDuck wrote: ok so our checklist for our next trip to Leedy according to these posts is a jacket,a telescope and a record player for them to use for the songs.

What!!!
You need to take those things to the "Football Centre of Excellence" ?
Surely not?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Swans v East Perth at Leederville 7 years 3 weeks ago #118741

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Geez SD. You're going back a long way there with Big Kev. Sadly no longer with us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 833 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977