Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Scratch Match v Subiaco 7 years 1 month ago #115421

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Freezin wrote: You r on dangerous ground there DG... :lol:

Obtuse you say 42?....geez mate...be consistent fella!... When the serious question goes out to name a potential SD round 1 side for 2017...a certain brother of the black n white brethren posts a starting 22 of retired 50/60 plus somethings from SD 70's/80's hey days!..love the obtuse mischievous absolute piss taking subtlety there brothers :lol: ...oh to be a brother!

....surely these retired golden oldies aren't SD best chance for success in 2017?...pretty sure if a certain EF or Subi fan had attempted such obtuse humour, the troll sirens would of gone off ten fold ;) ...but hey no doubt BH will add all those famous names to his SD out list for 2017... :lol:

Freezin since when have I edited/moderated something that was posted in good humour or for that matter on point. Apart from junior seagull's relentless utterly boring bombardment and derailing of our club threads there has never been a need to cull. I, too the contrary, state that SD mob are a tolerant passionate mob when it comes to talking anything footy on this site. It doesn't matter that all our opinions differ, it's the discussion itself that represents the positive.....and for that matter i reckon you are a brother to most SD folk here with the niggling you provide, no family is perfect and brothers generally have a way of annoying the shit outta each other :P :lol: :silly: :whistle: :pinch:

DW my take is that Freeze is the black sheep of our family?! :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirty Weekender

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Scratch Match v Subiaco 7 years 1 month ago #115426

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

swan42 wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Freezin wrote: You r on dangerous ground there DG... :lol:

Obtuse you say 42?....geez mate...be consistent fella!... When the serious question goes out to name a potential SD round 1 side for 2017...a certain brother of the black n white brethren posts a starting 22 of retired 50/60 plus somethings from SD 70's/80's hey days!..love the obtuse mischievous absolute piss taking subtlety there brothers :lol: ...oh to be a brother!

....surely these retired golden oldies aren't SD best chance for success in 2017?...pretty sure if a certain EF or Subi fan had attempted such obtuse humour, the troll sirens would of gone off ten fold ;) ...but hey no doubt BH will add all those famous names to his SD out list for 2017... :lol:

Freezin since when have I edited/moderated something that was posted in good humour or for that matter on point. Apart from junior seagull's relentless utterly boring bombardment and derailing of our club threads there has never been a need to cull. I, too the contrary, state that SD mob are a tolerant passionate mob when it comes to talking anything footy on this site. It doesn't matter that all our opinions differ, it's the discussion itself that represents the positive.....and for that matter i reckon you are a brother to most SD folk here with the niggling you provide, no family is perfect and brothers generally have a way of annoying the shit outta each other :P :lol: :silly: :whistle: :pinch:

DW do you think we should email Freezin a Swans' membership form so he can get a Swans' family membership?

Great idea but will an email make it across to Kiwi land...do they do email over there yet???

Perhaps we could just post the link on the Swans' board. Obviously it wouldn't be sensible to post it on the Old Easts' board because it would appear that Freezin spends more time here than on East Freo's board.

Might get the prez to send him an official invitation...Freez'd love that...how bout free membership for the kid Freeze if you sign up

Scratch Match v Subiaco 7 years 1 month ago #115431

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
DW...when I was home last year mate I popped down to Steel Blue and bought my youngster a SD hat and TShirt....sadly the club repaid that loyalty with a wooden spoon... :pinch: .. considering all those quality outs BH has listed plus all those outs from Southerners team of the 70's/80's....Freezin jnr has jumped ship and is now on the SS Southerner heading into the port of SFFC :lol: ......as far as I am concerned mate as long as the kid is still following the WAFL that is still a plus.....cant think of too many 17 yr olds following the WAFL these days.....esp from NZ too....so save your hard earned drinking money on that SDFC membership.....that ship has sailed...

I know you think I am here to annoy you SD boys with my endless SD banter.....but it takes two to tango and you boys certainly do love to tango.....keep up the good work.......just gutted I am not REALLY part of this middle aged brotherly brethren set you guys have......but hey sounds all very cult like to me with you boys sacrificing animals and all that and drinking their blood..... ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirty Weekender

Last edit: by Freezin.
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 354 guests and one member online

• westaussieguy

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL