Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SDFC- CEO 7 years 2 months ago #112064

• Beasley Hutton
  • Beasley Hutton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2872
The club has announced today that former Perth Glory CEO Jeff Dennis was the successful applicant for our vacant CEO position with our former CEO Tom Bottrell moving to SF late last year.
Welcome to our great passionate club Jeff and all the best in the role with some large projects to come in the near future.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

SDFC- CEO 7 years 2 months ago #112067

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373

Beasley Hutton wrote: The club has announced today that former Perth Glory CEO Jeff Dennis was the successful applicant for our vacant CEO position with our former CEO Tom Bottrell moving to SF late last year.
Welcome to our great passionate club Jeff and all the best in the role with some large projects to come in the near future.

Can't believe I got overlooked BH....devastated :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

SDFC- CEO 7 years 2 months ago #112070

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Went to primary school with Jeff.....good Maylands boy....brother of ex Carlton premiership player in Richard Dennis......went to CJ high school too did our Jeff.....stones throw away from Steel Blue......pretty sure DW you interviewed well mate.....well....well for a SD fan that is....... ;)

SDFC- CEO 7 years 2 months ago #112071

• Beasley Hutton
Good to see at least one fella from your class in Jeff has kicked on successfully in life then Freeze! :cheer:

SDFC- CEO 7 years 2 months ago #112073

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
LOL...Jeff was a couple years above me mate......BH when you chat to him.....ask him about his mate Nuds Italiano?.....no doubt Nuds will be SD new vice president very soon.......yeah CJ to Steel Blue is definitely the definition of "going far in life " mate :lol: ......good luck to the guy.....he gifted me many a goal when we played together for Maylands Primary footy team....or was that Richard?.......

SDFC- CEO 7 years 2 months ago #112075

• Beasley Hutton
Freeze you can hit Jeff up yourself in person on your next journey back to God's Own Country with Frosty Jnr in tow to get some new merchandise to take back to the Shaky Isles!
You might even get a discount as our No.2 supporter in NZ!

SDFC- CEO 7 years 2 months ago #112091

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
Jeff looks like a very good choice. An impressive CV in a variety of sports. Hopefully he can continue Bottrells good work and develop further the sense of optimism in the club about 2017.

SDFC- CEO 7 years 2 months ago #112097

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
the key for Dennis will be the re-development of the oval, he needs to have a good handle on that and the club finances to make sure the club is protected in its dealings in all of this.

best positive of Bottrell was he was a stable CEO, sometimes they last 5 minutes.

SDFC- CEO 7 years 2 months ago #112104

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: The club has announced today that former Perth Glory CEO Jeff Dennis was the successful applicant for our vacant CEO position with our former CEO Tom Bottrell moving to SF late last year.

Can't believe I got overlooked BH....devastated :P

I can't believe BC didn't make the cut. Did you follow my instructions BC and rock up in stubbie shorts, navy blue singlet and a slab of Emu Export on the shoulder? Maybe you went over the top sporting a moe and wearing a construction hat? They mistook you for one of the Village People? Yeh that would have been a deal breaker. :lol:
Get on your bike.

SDFC- CEO 7 years 2 months ago #112106

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
yes mate...I did everything you suggested. I think I missed out when they asked me what qualifications I had and being a job at Bogandean I said I had wide experience with MDA...they thought I said I had an MBA and abruptly terminated the interview and stated I was overqualified...bugger. :whistle:

Last edit: by BC.
  • Page:
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 441 guests and 3 members online

• screemar
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync