Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

New Recruits 7 years 6 months ago #105428

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Payne????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Recruits 7 years 6 months ago #105430

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
Mid fielders, key forward and a ruckman.
Even if Doc comes back to play he wants to be a surgeon so won't play beyond 2017.
Bennell is an ok wafl player but not worth top dollar so I would only want him at reasonable cost, if not take the clearance fee.
Cary Jukes and Rogers will be gone so get some money out of them.
Ellard in for sure but need more to help out Riggs and we need a tall forward, Swooper left a big hole and need someone to kick 50 goals, Gault may come back ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

New Recruits 7 years 6 months ago #105431

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
Payne is playing reserves, no harm in asking if he wants a change of club is it ?

New Recruits 7 years 6 months ago #105434

• Dusty
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

swan42 wrote:

Dusty wrote: The problem swans face is not only room in their salary cap but convincing players to sign on to a club that's just earned the wooden spoon. Returning players know that they've only got a few years left so they want immediate success and that not on the cards for swans anytime in the near future.

Dusty could you please explain "room in their salary cap" comment? Given the number of young local players playing for us I would have thought that ould not be an issue.

Given Swans recent history I suppose there's always room in the Swan Districts "special" salary cap

New Recruits 7 years 6 months ago #105437

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

Dusty wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Dusty wrote: The problem swans face is not only room in their salary cap but convincing players to sign on to a club that's just earned the wooden spoon. Returning players know that they've only got a few years left so they want immediate success and that not on the cards for swans anytime in the near future.

Dusty could you please explain "room in their salary cap" comment? Given the number of young local players playing for us I would have thought that ould not be an issue.

Given Swans recent history I suppose there's always room in the Swan Districts "special" salary cap

Gee mate 5 posts in and you've come out swinging haven't you? :blink:

New Recruits 7 years 6 months ago #105438

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Hopefully Gault can do a Mason Shaw for SD next year thus tall forward hopefully sorted........Clancee will be back....that is the mid to help Riggio......local talent will see SD right as it always has done in the past.

New Recruits 7 years 6 months ago #105440

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
That depends if your serious about climbing the ladder. There would be 20 players at EP that you should target before Payne. No point paying transfer fees for guys that will not help you. Haven't you learnt your lesson over the last two years.

New Recruits 7 years 6 months ago #105441

• Dusty
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

mikeh wrote:

Dusty wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Gee mate 5 posts in and you've come out swinging haven't you? :blink:

Long time listener, first time caller.

I was Tigerland on FootyGoss

New Recruits 7 years 6 months ago #105444

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

Grassy wrote: It's true,Subi haven't made too many friends over the years.

But Peelmantle are the lesser of 2 Evils?

Seriously?

Wrong thread Grassy.....

New Recruits 7 years 6 months ago #105448

• Dusty
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grassy wrote: Oh no Mike,Dusty came out of nowhere with that claim.Perfectly apt for this thread.

Grassy how do you start a new topic? I want to kick the Monts section back into life with some 2s and colts chat

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 356 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL