Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Team list V East Freo 11 years 1 week ago #8854

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
What about when the paper gets on the field?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team list V East Freo 11 years 1 week ago #8880

• Master G
  • Master G's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
How the hell do you leave a player like casserly out of the team god I think harding has got his head up his ass sometimes put the best players on the park while you have them you idoit.

Team list V East Freo 11 years 1 week ago #8938

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Good win by the black ducks today.

The paper must have played well. :P
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Team list V East Freo 11 years 1 week ago #8951

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2872
There must have been troubles on the waflonline stats page once again today as freeze normally has his match report in by now!!
Cant wait to read this one as it was a cracking day down at Antique Park.
Your opinion on Riggio & Davis's games for Swans today freeze?? :whistle:

Team list V East Freo 11 years 1 week ago #8961

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
I thought the umpiring was sensational today too!
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Team list V East Freo 11 years 1 week ago #8972

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Blakely continues to impress, he isnt bad considering he is the son of a Feral, Charlie Cameron lit the place up on occasions, Elari showed he has found a place to play footy where he is happy, he is a real find who offsets the loss of Roberts to a small degree. Geappen proved once again how good he is, and IMO is the best forward in the comp who doesnt get the plaudits he deserves..who said we will miss Hansen?! I was one who never said it, Hilder is the top echelon of mids in the comp and he gut runs to exhaustion, Simmo ever reliable, Ames his usual self..plus we have Cass in the ressies today, Rogers to come in when over his minor injury, and a few others pushing for spots..Losing Davis is dissappointing, hopefully not out for too long.......Carn the Ducks!!!
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Team list V East Freo 11 years 1 week ago #8973

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
And it was golden today to see Stephen Dodd whinging and whining to the umps only to give away 50`s and frees in front resulting in goals :lol:

Team list V East Freo 11 years 1 week ago #8976

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2872

Swandog wrote: And it was golden today to see Stephen Dodd whinging and whining to the umps only to give away 50`s and frees in front resulting in goals :lol:

And dont forget when Dodd got the softest 75m penalty (would love to buy real estate of the maggot who stepped out that supposed 50m) in history to put Old Easts back in front he missed a sitter!! :lol: :P

Team list V East Freo 11 years 1 week ago #8978

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Swandog wrote: And it was golden today to see Stephen Dodd whinging and whining to the umps only to give away 50`s and frees in front resulting in goals :lol:

And dont forget when Dodd got the softest 75m penalty (would love to buy real estate of the maggot who stepped out that supposed 50m) in history to put Old Easts back in front he missed a sitter!! :lol: :P

:lol: yeh i forgot that one!!

Team list V East Freo 11 years 1 week ago #8999

• Master G
  • Master G's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Great Win by the mighty swanies but east freo through in alot of cheap shots today but it dosent matter because we got the 4 points at the end of the day WELL DONE boys great start to the season.

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 326 guests and 2 members online

• Shark Tragic

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes