Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2016 player assessment 7 years 7 months ago #104475

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
LOL ......Freezin jnr has jumped ship mate...,, he is a Peel fan now ;) ......the kid goes where the sun shines brightest I guess.....though Clancee is still his favourite Peel player....well for now any how :lol: .......

No need to for me to discuss EF season.....they farked up big time......no excuses TBH......though injuries to key senior boys in LA, Hampson, Eardley, BOB and JMac at crucial times could be used as an excuse I guess.....but that's footy......enjoy your summer mate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Freezin.

2016 player assessment 7 years 7 months ago #104565

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: LOL ......Freezin jnr has jumped ship mate...,, he is a Peel fan now ;) ......the kid goes where the sun shines brightest I guess.....though Clancee is still his favourite Peel player....well for now any how :lol: .......

No need to for me to discuss EF season.....they farked up big time......no excuses TBH......though injuries to key senior boys in LA, Hampson, Eardley, BOB and JMac at crucial times could be used as an excuse I guess.....but that's footy......enjoy your summer mate.

Thanks freezin I trust that F jnr will return to his true home of the black and whites when Clancee returns home as well.

To be honest I have never finished a season more disillusioned than I have this year. It has nothing to do with how poor our season was either; I have supported Swans starting in the 1960s so we have had plenty of lean years in that period. The cause of the disillusionment is that there is a very real possibility that the WAFL will not exist within the next 3-5 years. Adding to the disillusionment is that it seems to be that the WAFC is not ambivalent to that possibility but are actively working towards the demise of the WAFL competition. Every decision they make actively promotes that outcome.

2016 player assessment 7 years 7 months ago #104690

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
With a better injury run next year and the potential of former players returning I think your mob will be back in the top 5 next year, possibly finishing high enough for a home final.

If you get Clancee Pearce, Jamie Bennell, plus the ex Carlton player you already signed, Ellard was it? That's three handy ins there. Would the young back man that got picked up by the Tigers last year also be a chance of returning or did he sign for two years at punt road?
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Last edit: by Mr AFL.
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 415 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020