Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Final home game for 2016 V Perth 7 years 7 months ago #102701

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
One positive from yesterday was the first game performance of young Stewart. He kicked a nice goal and showed more poise than many of his more experienced team mates. Some good potential there and will get more opportunities next year. The other debutant Daniels appeared a little out of his depth but I'm sure he will settle down after he has got used to the increased pace of league footy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Final home game for 2016 V Perth 7 years 7 months ago #102755

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
terrible performance on Saturday and Harding needs to be put under scrutiny for that effort.
to be 9 goals behind the 2nd bottom team at half time was pathetic, our blokes dont run hard and skills again terrible.
our fitness levels are dreadful and he keeps picking little blokes who fumble and cant kick - Coniglio and Whitsed, thankfully Burnham was dropped.
a 17 year old kid came in and showed how it should be done, was clean and used the ball well, cant understand why Aidan Clarke isnt playing, looks a good prospect.
I know Harding is contracted for next year but if he doesnt get the squad fit and improve the skills over summer he wont last the season out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, gtrxuone

Final home game for 2016 V Perth 7 years 7 months ago #102756

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874
Percy yet again hit the nail on the head this morning in his segment on 91.3. Those fans who think a couple of players including a 33yo crock in Crowley coming in are going to make a massive difference are kidding themselves. I will repeat for the umpteenth time this season we need an incredible lift in skill, fitness, work rate, endeavour, effort, decision making, determination etc etc as what was put up on Saturday and for 95% of the season was nothing short of unacceptable!

Final home game for 2016 V Perth 7 years 7 months ago #102760

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
BH - I am more worried that all I have heard out of Smart and Harding is they think 3-4 recruits will make the difference, agree on what your concerns are.
skills and fitness are terrible, 2 blokes who need to get fit or get moved on are Cary and Jukes - too talented to play reserves or do nothing in league.
We also need a ruckman as Blakely is no certainty to play next year due to his work as a doctor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Final home game for 2016 V Perth 7 years 7 months ago #102762

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

MarkOlsen wrote: BH - I am more worried that all I have heard out of Smart and Harding is they think 3-4 recruits will make the difference, agree on what your concerns are.
skills and fitness are terrible, 2 blokes who need to get fit or get moved on are Cary and Jukes - too talented to play reserves or do nothing in league.
We also need a ruckman as Blakely is no certainty to play next year due to his work as a doctor.

Would Cary be interested in a new opportunity at a different more professional club?

Final home game for 2016 V Perth 7 years 7 months ago #102769

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
a club more professional than the bogans? that doesn't narrow it down too much and could be the Badgingarra under 12s and upwards... B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Last edit: by BC.

Final home game for 2016 V Perth 7 years 7 months ago #102772

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Despite what others may say, I think you guys provide valuable entertainment to all the 4 year olds using this website so that the rest of us can actually talk footy :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Final home game for 2016 V Perth 7 years 7 months ago #102774

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
just trying to get a bit of conversation going mike given its just your good self, BH and MO who post on the SD thread these days...which reminds me...what's happened to my very good friend 42?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Final home game for 2016 V Perth 7 years 7 months ago #102778

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: just trying to get a bit of conversation going mike given its just your good self, BH and MO who post on the SD thread these days...which reminds me...what's happened to my very good friend 42?

He's meeting with his legal team

Final home game for 2016 V Perth 7 years 7 months ago #102781

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BC wrote: just trying to get a bit of conversation going mike given its just your good self, BH and MO who post on the SD thread these days...which reminds me...what's happened to my very good friend 42?

We're probably all a bit over it BC. It has been a pretty barren season for Swans and my match reports every week are sound depressingly similar. Looking forward to the off season to be honest and with any luck a more competitive 2017.

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 409 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020