Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans V Doggies at Fremantle 7 years 8 months ago #101774

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

Freezin wrote: With the likes of Ellard coming back, Taylor coming off an injury, Newman and Bennell likelys to come back....where does Jukes fit into the scheme of things....didn't he kick 4/5 goals v EF reserves a few weeks back BH?

That was his last game Freeze as I posted above 3 weeks ago!
If he can rediscover his form from 2014-15 he would be another handy midsize option up forward Mike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans V Doggies at Fremantle 7 years 8 months ago #101777

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Freezin wrote: With the likes of Ellard coming back, Taylor coming off an injury, Newman and Bennell likelys to come back....where does Jukes fit into the scheme of things....didn't he kick 4/5 goals v EF reserves a few weeks back BH?

That was his last game Freeze as I posted above 3 weeks ago!
If he can rediscover his form from 2014-15 he would be another handy midsize option up forward Mike.

Yes he is a very handy player and Swans certainly need more depth given this years experience!

Swans V Doggies at Fremantle 7 years 8 months ago #101780

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Thanks BH!!!!!....... :lol:

Swans V Doggies at Fremantle 7 years 8 months ago #101781

• Beasley Hutton
Let's face it with Newman's past record of lasting either 1 qtr or 1 game a season at best it shouldnt effect Jukes position whatsoever Freeze!! :pinch:

Swans V Doggies at Fremantle 7 years 8 months ago #101784

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Beasley Hutton wrote: Let's face it with Newman's past record of lasting either 1 qtr or 1 game a season at best it shouldnt effect Jukes position whatsoever Freeze!! :pinch:

I won't be renewing my memmbership if Newman is at SD next year. Club culture must come first on this one. If he starts with an apology to members and team mates alike then maybe he can be granted a 2nd chance. Twice bitten do we dare becoming 3rd time shy?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Swans V Doggies at Fremantle 7 years 8 months ago #101841

• Beasley Hutton

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: Let's face it with Newman's past record of lasting either 1 qtr or 1 game a season at best it shouldnt effect Jukes position whatsoever Freeze!! :pinch:

I won't be renewing my memmbership if Newman is at SD next year. Club culture must come first on this one. If he starts with an apology to members and team mates alike then maybe he can be granted a 2nd chance. Twice bitten do we dare becoming 3rd time shy?

It would take more than an apology to appease all of us members DW!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirty Weekender

Swans V Doggies at Fremantle 7 years 8 months ago #101851

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dirty Weekender wrote:

DW I would accept Newman back provided that he understands fully what he needs to do and that if he fails to do anything required of him then that is it. Of course I am not talking about mistakes on the footy field; but his training attendance; commitment to the club and his fellow team mates etc.

Swans V Doggies at Fremantle 7 years 8 months ago #101864

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

swan42 wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

DW I would accept Newman back provided that he understands fully what he needs to do and that if he fails to do anything required of him then that is it. Of course I am not talking about mistakes on the footy field; but his training attendance; commitment to the club and his fellow team mates etc.

Do we give him a 2nd second chance, that's the issue. Lots of young kids around the club who in my eyes at least are a better bet in investing time and energy in to. My gut feeling is Newman doesn't love the game itself enough to fulfil his side of the bargain

Swans V Doggies at Fremantle 7 years 8 months ago #101888

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
If Newman was to return next year I would welcome it but only if he was prepared to commit to the whole season. On a broader level I hope he has managed to get himself into a good space in his life because that is so much more important than whether he plays footy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirty Weekender

Swans V Doggies at Fremantle 7 years 8 months ago #101924

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Nice start by Jukes in the ressies, 2 goals in the 1st quarter.

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 347 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977