Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans vs $ubi @ Crime Central- Round 19 7 years 8 months ago #100303

• Beasley Hutton
  • Beasley Hutton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2874
Mike must be away again so I will kick this weeks game thread off for him.
Probably another showing of Groundhog Day coming up at Medibankrobbed Stadium but will go along to have a look in any case.
I will even take my chances and drive to the game to one of the major crime hot spots illustrated by DW the other day, I just better keep some change aside for the train ride home just in case! :unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Swans vs $ubi @ Crime Central- Round 19 7 years 8 months ago #100307

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Sounds to me like your bunch of chardonnay sipping, Guilford Grammar toffs are afraid of our working class boys from Kingsway and Mirrabooka.

Swans vs $ubi @ Crime Central- Round 19 7 years 8 months ago #100308

• Beasley Hutton
Fancy that there must be a Kingsway & Mirrabooka suburb names in Victoria as well. :)

Swans vs $ubi @ Crime Central- Round 19 7 years 8 months ago #100309

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

Beasley Hutton wrote: Mike must be away again so I will kick this weeks game thread off for him.
Probably another showing of Groundhog Day coming up at Medibankrobbed Stadium but will go along to have a look in any case.
I will even take my chances and drive to the game to one of the major crime hot spots illustrated by DW the other day, I just better keep some change aside for the train ride home just in case! :unsure:

that's actually quite funny for you BH... :P

Swans vs $ubi @ Crime Central- Round 19 7 years 8 months ago #100310

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Beasley Hutton wrote: Fancy that there must be a Kingsway & Mirrabooka suburb names in Victoria as well. :)

Yep it's called Frankston and we were smart enough to recruit 2 top shelf players from there. Is there a suburb in the swan valley called Clarence?

Swans vs $ubi @ Crime Central- Round 19 7 years 8 months ago #100311

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Could any thing else go wrong for Swans this year..Playing Subi 3 times this year and at Stealaville only a few weeks back.
Swans have had plenty of practise in the exspected conditions.But think the conditions might favour the home team.
Just take enough cash to pay your admission fee leave your wallet at home and catch the bus or train,dont drive.Hope the toilets are clean this time around. :lol: :lol:

Last edit: by gtrxuone. Reason: typo

Swans vs $ubi @ Crime Central- Round 19 7 years 8 months ago #100316

• Freezin
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Compared to the amount of crap left by the SD players on the ground each weekend gtrxuone, the medibank toliets are probably are a safer option TBH....touch wood with Logue back SD will get the 4 pts here.....fancy SD this weekend, not by much but definitely a winnable game here....no excuses for not having a big crowd tomorrow.....be interesting to see who the umps favour too.....Subi trailing in the free kick for tally again this season for the comp....and SD historically the most ump raped team in the comp for free kicks.....SD by 3 pts and Logue to be on the ground for longer than 30 seconds!

Swans vs $ubi @ Crime Central- Round 19 7 years 8 months ago #100322

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Eagles live out of Melbourne Freeze and a rainy Sat on the way.Subi where very good last Thursday night and a 9 day break will help there long injury list.+ There co-tennents are quietly sneaking up on all of us,Subi will be aware of that.They wont let this one slip...Umpires still have memorys of thoes two 2012 finals the worst umpiring ive ever seen.That 2nd semi v Claremont Swans where murdered in that 1st half.

Swans vs $ubi @ Crime Central- Round 19 7 years 8 months ago #100325

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Freezin wrote: Compared to the amount of crap left by the SD players on the ground each weekend gtrxuone, the medibank toliets are probably are a safer option TBH....touch wood with Logue back SD will get the 4 pts here.....fancy SD this weekend, not by much but definitely a winnable game here....no excuses for not having a big crowd tomorrow.....be interesting to see who the umps favour too.....Subi trailing in the free kick for tally again this season for the comp....and SD historically the most ump raped team in the comp for free kicks.....SD by 3 pts and Logue to be on the ground for longer than 30 seconds!

I think we need a bullshit button to go with that thankyou button Freeze regarding your tipping :cheer:

Swans vs $ubi @ Crime Central- Round 19 7 years 8 months ago #100335

• Beasley Hutton

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Freezin wrote: Compared to the amount of crap left by the SD players on the ground each weekend gtrxuone, the medibank toliets are probably are a safer option TBH....touch wood with Logue back SD will get the 4 pts here.....fancy SD this weekend, not by much but definitely a winnable game here....no excuses for not having a big crowd tomorrow.....be interesting to see who the umps favour too.....Subi trailing in the free kick for tally again this season for the comp....and SD historically the most ump raped team in the comp for free kicks.....SD by 3 pts and Logue to be on the ground for longer than 30 seconds!

I think we need a bullshit button to go with that thankyou button Freeze regarding your tipping :cheer:

Not just for Freeze's tipping DW! :silly:

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 644 guests and one member online

• Freezin

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977