Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans vs WART Bassendean Oval Rd 16 7 years 8 months ago #98849

• Beasley Hutton
  • Beasley Hutton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2872
We will be up against it this week with WART having around 20 WCE players filtering back through the Senior grades.
Hopefully the boys will put up a good fight especially with Simmo & Nottey having their Testimonial on afterwards which should be a great night for 2 modern day Legends of our club.
Also being NAIDOC week here is hoping for a big game from our many Indigenous boys in the Famous Black & White guernsey on Saturday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans vs WART Bassendean Oval Rd 16 7 years 8 months ago #98854

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
I have a feeling Swans will be facing a pretty much full AFL deck this week mate - farked situation to be honest which ever way you look at it

Here's to hoping a few fall over during the game :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

Swans vs WART Bassendean Oval Rd 16 7 years 8 months ago #98867

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
Not so bad, around 9 according to my count. 6 are out from last week although 1 or 2 of these may be included depending on the emergencies for the Eagles. It is more the East Perth players like Wulff and Johnson who concern me. Matt Rogers is a big out, hopefully his injury isn't too bad. Pity because I thought he was just starting to find his form over the past couple of weeks.
East Perth have been up and down this year and unfortunately looks like we are getting them on a high coming off their best win of the season at Freo last week.
They will see this game as a must win in order to keep their momentum going. Win this and they will have both Peel and East Fremantle in their sights.
As BH said hopefully the boys can find something extra for the two club champions who are being celebrated on Saturday.

Swans vs WART Bassendean Oval Rd 16 7 years 8 months ago #98869

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
Hopefully it stays at that and no other drop backs mate

Swans vs WART Bassendean Oval Rd 16 7 years 8 months ago #98881

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

Southerner wrote: Hopefully it stays at that and no other drop backs mate

Hopefully we can do a bit better than last time that we played them when we only kicked 3 goals. Swans have been showing more of an ability to score over the past few weeks, 11 goals v Subiaco last week was respectable.

Swans vs WART Bassendean Oval Rd 16 7 years 8 months ago #98882

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Southerner wrote: I have a feeling Swans will be facing a pretty much full AFL deck this week mate - farked situation to be honest which ever way you look at it

I second that!
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Swans vs WART Bassendean Oval Rd 16 7 years 8 months ago #98884

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
You blokes have no chance because Wulff reckons that the Ferals play there best footy under adversity :) :) :), those pricks wouldn't know what adversity looks like..................

Swans vs WART Bassendean Oval Rd 16 7 years 8 months ago #98887

• Beasley Hutton
  • Beasley Hutton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2872
Mike after 7 years of these alignments Mk1 & Mk2 you learn to take absolutely no notice of WART or FART "selected teams" named on a Thursday Night as they are about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike!!
Unlike the WAFL clubs who have to name 25 and cant stray from those 25 or face a fine if they do dare to those other 2 can drop back a ridiculous amount of players on a whim of a Saturday morning without 1 iota of a warning from the WAFC other than the official team sheet!
Until they run out from under the Billy Walker Stand at approximately 2.05pm on Saturday no one bar the WCE coaching staff has any idea who will line up for this mob!

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Swans vs WART Bassendean Oval Rd 16 7 years 8 months ago #98888

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
I can tell you the EP coaching staff doesn't know half the time. The whole alignment has soured from what I understand. It's not rocket science though the Eagles hold one back for Sunday and release two. Unless they have more than one or two late fitness tests.

Swans vs WART Bassendean Oval Rd 16 7 years 8 months ago #98892

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373

Swandog wrote:

Southerner wrote: I have a feeling Swans will be facing a pretty much full AFL deck this week mate - farked situation to be honest which ever way you look at it

I second that!

Steady on you two, lets not invite bad karma our way...BC will be chomping at the bit reading your posts.

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 180 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977