Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Jake Nuich returns Saturday 7 years 9 months ago #98203

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874
Yep I plead guilty MO & JTT and do apologise.
Look forward to seeing Jake returning to our League side in the very near future and wishing him all the best.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jake Nuich returns Saturday 7 years 9 months ago #98211

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Seriously BH why are you apologising to MO and JTT?...this is what you posted mate "That is great news 42 and all the best to Jake".......and this is what I posted ".on a serious note though, good to see Jake back playing footy, touch wood he can add to that league tally of his.".....

so Nuich's return was acknowledged and respected.....the rest and yes there is a lot of it... is light hearted banter and just trying deflect away from the seriousness of Nuichs health issue......you got an issue with it all MO, have a chat with DW....that is what he is there for TBH

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Freezin.
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 420 guests and 4 members online

• Shark Tragic
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes