Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Jake Nuich returns Saturday 7 years 9 months ago #97544

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Great news that Jake Nuich is returning to the footy field on Saturday. See report below from the Midland Reporter:

www.communitynews.com.au/midland-reporte...icular-cancer-scare/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jake Nuich returns Saturday 7 years 9 months ago #97547

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874
That is great news 42 and all the best to Jake ...hopefully our NZ "friend" can show some compassion towards the young man's plight on this occasion unlike previous!

Jake Nuich returns Saturday 7 years 9 months ago #97548

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374
Percy will be happy :P

Jake Nuich returns Saturday 7 years 9 months ago #97553

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

Beasley Hutton wrote: That is great news 42 and all the best to Jake ...hopefully our NZ "friend" can show some compassion towards the young man's plight on this occasion unlike previous!

Quote me what I said about Nuich again BH...show me where I took the piss out of the kids circumstances or slagged him off personally....if you can do that then BH and highlight what I said wrong, I am more than happy for DW to ban me from the SD thread......over to you BH

Jake Nuich returns Saturday 7 years 9 months ago #97694

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

Dirty Weekender wrote: Percy will be happy :P

Perc was very happy to see Jake back DW and he played well in his comeback match.

Jake Nuich returns Saturday 7 years 9 months ago #97695

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Fantastic news to see him back playing, I lost a very good mate to complications while treating testicular cancer. Well done to the young bloke.

Jake Nuich returns Saturday 7 years 9 months ago #97843

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
No probs BH :whistle: .....guess we are "friends" again then :lol: ....well I have forgiven you for making up porkies about me at least ;) .....on a serious note though, good to see Jake back playing footy, touch wood he can add to that league tally of his....

Last edit: by Freezin.

Jake Nuich returns Saturday 7 years 9 months ago #97862

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Freezin wrote: No probs BH :whistle: .....guess we are "friends" again then :lol: ....well I have forgiven you for making up porkies about me at least ;) .....on a serious note though, good to see Jake back playing footy, touch wood he can add to that league tally of his....

I remember your post Freez...could have read it as a shot directly against Nuich or against a group of players...I took it as against the group although could easily have been read differently...and yes true WAFL lovers are all friends even if we are enemies on the field...saves us from being accused as loners by others on here

Jake Nuich returns Saturday 7 years 9 months ago #97872

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
mate if that is regarded as taking a "shot" at Nuich or a group of 2nd tier SD players, than obviously SD dismal 2016 is hitting you Swannie boys a lot harder than I thought....I fully expect Nuich's impact on the WAFL to be far greater with 60 - 70 plus WAFL games under his belt than what it has been up to date....regardless of his health issues....Nuich is still a developing tall talent with a way to go before impacting games like other talls in Justin Simpson or Tony Notte do week in week out for SD...I hope Nuich can, because that will be good for your footy club in the future and the WAFL as a whole.....

Jake Nuich returns Saturday 7 years 9 months ago #97876

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Freezin wrote: No probs BH :whistle: .....guess we are "friends" again then :lol: ....well I have forgiven you for making up porkies about me at least ;) .....on a serious note though, good to see Jake back playing footy, touch wood he can add to that league tally of his....

I remember your post Freez...could have read it as a shot directly against Nuich or against a group of players...I took it as against the group although could easily have been read differently...and yes true WAFL lovers are all friends even if we are enemies on the field...saves us from being accused as loners by others on here

That's the trouble when some people talk in riddles, Freeze does in almost every post but funnily enough not as often if at all on the EF thread
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 450 guests and 4 members online

• Success Hill
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL