Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans V Peel 7 years 9 months ago #97835

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
How did young Brandon Erceg go in this game? I was very impressed with his debut a few weeks back. The WAFL stats said he had 13 possessions a mark and 3 tackles. Also young Yukich dominated in the ruck with 50 hit outs. Rudy also looked like he was more influential with 19 possessions. Hopefully they can take some of the confidence they gained yesterday into a tough game at Medibank next week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans V Peel 7 years 9 months ago #97845

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: Clancee may go back to his real roots and play for Noranda FC who knows?.....always pops down to chat with the Noranda footy fans when around the neighbourhood....seems like a nice chap from all reports....he has done the Noranda footy club proud...certainly carried my nephews footy team back in the day that's for sure....hopefully Clancee can be that 100 game AFLer who brings success back to the SDFC for you BH....out of interest BH, those 12 missing from that SD loss to Peel last time, how do they compare in ability to the 12 missing from Peel on Sat?

oh yeah and well done to young Jake too.....surprised though BH you didn't give that Perth poster a lecture in compassion for that "Jake the peg" gag, a few pages back ;)...do you want me to give DW the heads up for ya mate? :P

Freezin for your edification here are some of the players and their total number of WAFL games prior to the match yesterday that were in our league team yesterday:

Albert Dean 13 games;
Jacob Burnham 29 games;
Nelson Ansey 13 games;
Rudy Riddoch 24 games;
Thomas Smirk 22 games;
Jesse Turner 12 games;
Troy Yukich 8 games;
Brandon Erceg 1 game;
Jack Watson 5 games; and
Warrick Wilson 11 games.

Swans V Peel 7 years 9 months ago #97855

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374
Was happy to read that Warrick Wilson played a role up on the wing in yesterday's game. His kicking is elite, well on his left side anyways so good to see him further up the ground if that was the case as reported

Swans V Peel 7 years 9 months ago #97858

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

swan42 wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

mikeh wrote: For various reasons I wasn't able to get to Mandurah yesterday unfortunately. I was wondering if BH, SD Swan42 or DW or any other Swans fan who was there could publish a brief match summary and who played well etc . I would really appreciate this and it would sure be preferable to opposition supporters posting meaningless statements about stuff we already know.

No report from me sorry mikeh...too busy moving house back in to the hallowed surrounds of the bassendean avenue area. Nice feeling being back in familiar country. Even met the new neighbours already which is a stark comparison to the duck and cover elitist brigade in city beach whom would never say hello back to us vagrants.
FYI All games I have attended this year we have copped a shellacking so probably my duty to avoid attending for now whilst we are on a 'roll' :lol: :lol: :lol: wouldn't want to jinx things for the rest of y'all

DW you might like to know that Burnham had a very good game as well as Faulkner.

C22 just how many AFL aligned players played for East Perth against Swans earlier this year? Also, with respect to Lewis Jetta do you think that his attitude might be better going back to play for Swans rather than playing for East Perth?

With the eagles having hardly any injuries we have more afl listed players running around.Is it a advantage?.The facts would say otherwise

round 4 v Peel won 30 points (12 eagles)
round 7 v Sharks lost 37 points (13 eagles)
round 9 v Swans won 91 points (13 eagles)
round 10 v peel lost 14 points (13 eagles)
round 11 v Subi lost 99 ponts (13 eagles) Possibly Subi's weakest side.
round 12 v joondy lost 31 points (14 eagles)
round 13 v Perth won 36 points (15 eagles)

Perth were unlucky not because we had 15 afl listed players but who we had (Lycett
Ellis,Nelson,Cole,Brown,Mcginnitty who actually are decent at wafl level.The good wafl sides have had no problems beating us.

Last edit: by chaddy22.

Swans V Peel 7 years 9 months ago #97861

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015

chaddy22 wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

mikeh wrote: For various reasons I wasn't able to get to Mandurah yesterday unfortunately. I was wondering if BH, SD Swan42 or DW or any other Swans fan who was there could publish a brief match summary and who played well etc . I would really appreciate this and it would sure be preferable to opposition supporters posting meaningless statements about stuff we already know.

No report from me sorry mikeh...too busy moving house back in to the hallowed surrounds of the bassendean avenue area. Nice feeling being back in familiar country. Even met the new neighbours already which is a stark comparison to the duck and cover elitist brigade in city beach whom would never say hello back to us vagrants.
FYI All games I have attended this year we have copped a shellacking so probably my duty to avoid attending for now whilst we are on a 'roll' :lol: :lol: :lol: wouldn't want to jinx things for the rest of y'all

DW you might like to know that Burnham had a very good game as well as Faulkner.

C22 just how many AFL aligned players played for East Perth against Swans earlier this year? Also, with respect to Lewis Jetta do you think that his attitude might be better going back to play for Swans rather than playing for East Perth?

With the eagles having hardly any injuries we have more afl listed players running around.Is it a advantage?.The facts would say otherwise

round 4 v Peel won 30 points (12 eagles)
round 7 v Sharks lost 37 points (13 eagles)
round 9 v Swans won 91 points (13 eagles)
round 10 v peel lost 14 points (13 eagles)
round 11 v Subi lost 99 ponts (13 eagles) Possibly Subi's weakest side.
round 12 v joondy lost 31 points (14 eagles)
round 13 v Perth won 36 points (15 eagles)

Perth were unlucky not because we had 15 afl listed players but who we had (Lycett
Ellis,Nelson,Cole,Brown,Mcginnitty who actually are decent at wafl level.The good wafl sides have had no problems beating us.

To be brutally honest, who gives a rats about East Perth. This is a Swans thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Swans V Peel 7 years 9 months ago #97867

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

swan42 wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Lewis Jetta's only good game at Wafl level was against the Swans (29 possesions)Apparantly Jeremy McGovern wasn't happy leaving the tigers but he put his head down and played brilliantly for us and will most probably never play at wafl level again. Jetta can solve this easily. Just play some good footy. Maybe playing for the east perth reserves might be the answer.Could get a lift with Bennell.

Swans V Peel 7 years 9 months ago #97878

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
[/quote]

Freezin for your edification here are some of the players and their total number of WAFL games prior to the match yesterday that were in our league team yesterday:

Albert Dean 13 games;
Jacob Burnham 29 games;
Nelson Ansey 13 games;
Rudy Riddoch 24 games;
Thomas Smirk 22 games;
Jesse Turner 12 games;
Troy Yukich 8 games;
Brandon Erceg 1 game;
Jack Watson 5 games; and
Warrick Wilson 11 games.[/quote]

yep thanks for that 42....but TBH mate I read some where that Peel had 10 players with less than 10 games under their belts playing v SD....but great to see so many youngsters from BOTH teams getting some WAFL exposure...those injured Freo aligned boys in terms of ability, fitness etc were badly missed against SD greater core of experienced guys such as Riggio, Howard, Ames, Notte, Simpson, Banfield,Rogers, Ugle, Faulkner and Clutterbuck...but hey impressive list of SD youngsters mate ;)

Swans V Peel 7 years 9 months ago #97884

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Getting this back on black & white track welcome back home to gods own country DW :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirty Weekender

Swans V Peel 7 years 9 months ago #97903

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

mikeh wrote: How did young Brandon Erceg go in this game? I was very impressed with his debut a few weeks back. The WAFL stats said he had 13 possessions a mark and 3 tackles. Also young Yukich dominated in the ruck with 50 hit outs. Rudy also looked like he was more influential with 19 possessions. Hopefully they can take some of the confidence they gained yesterday into a tough game at Medibank next week.

Erceg was solid down back again Mike.

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 342 guests and 4 members online

• Success Hill
  • Froggy
  • Time For a Flag
  • Jicca

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes