Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Coach extends contract 7 years 11 months ago #94278

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Theouterseagull wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote: I guess that means Coops won't be coaching league next year. The apprenticeship continues :P :P

Is he interested in taking on a basket case of a colts side?

Your club could always approach him with some of those brown paper bags TOSG....can't begin to imagine the vitriol on this site if your mob start poaching our coaches as well (Malaxos excluded :P )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Coach extends contract 7 years 11 months ago #94280

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Theouterseagull wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote: I guess that means Coops won't be coaching league next year. The apprenticeship continues :P :P

Your club could always approach him with some of those brown paper bags TOSG....can't begin to imagine the vitriol on this site if your mob start poaching our coaches as well (Malaxos excluded :P )

Brown paper bags?
Being at SD wouldn't he be used to receiving payments in the form of new tyres for his car, flights across the country for his family, speeding fines paid and so on.

Coach extends contract 7 years 11 months ago #94281

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

Theouterseagull wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Theouterseagull wrote: Stiffy Harding was appointed at the end of 2010 right when the club had various "issues". Maybe he knows too much.

TOSG I sincerely hope that the Ozfooty Admin is taking close notice of the "comments" that you are posting. In my opinion you are cut from the same cloth as Bazza. Perhaps you might look up Pyrrhic Victory as well because that is the path that your club is taking the WAFL down.

Feel free to report me to the moderator of you feel I have broken any site rules

Good to see you are prepared to go out on a limb and provide Oz footy folk with comments from the other side of the argument TOSG, we all value a balanced argument and discussion, not one that is one sided and candied flossed up n over all the time...sadly which appears to happen quite a bit here on the SD thread in regards to on and off field SDFC issues.....

kudos to DW for being impartial in his moderation.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Theouterseagull

Last edit: by Freezin.

Coach extends contract 7 years 11 months ago #94282

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote:

Theouterseagull wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Theouterseagull wrote: Stiffy Harding was appointed at the end of 2010 right when the club had various "issues". Maybe he knows too much.

TOSG I sincerely hope that the Ozfooty Admin is taking close notice of the "comments" that you are posting. In my opinion you are cut from the same cloth as Bazza. Perhaps you might look up Pyrrhic Victory as well because that is the path that your club is taking the WAFL down.

Feel free to report me to the moderator of you feel I have broken any site rules

Good to see you are prepared to go out on a limb and provide Oz footy folk with comments from the other side of the argument TOSG, we all value a balanced argument and discussion, not one that is one sided and candied flossed up n over all the time...sadly which appears to happen quite a bit here on the SD thread in regards to on and off field SDFC issues.....

kudos to DW for being impartial in his moderation.....

Yes very happy/relieved it's DW moderating the SD section. If it were one of the 3 precious sisters things would be no fun at all.

Coach extends contract 7 years 11 months ago #94284

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874
Where would Freeze & Outer be without the SDFC in existence I wonder as they spend far more time on our site than their own club. :ohmy:
Scary to think really :pinch:
The community services must thank feck for the SDFC keeping those less fortunate opposition supporters entertained for 82 years now! :dry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog, gtrxuone

Coach extends contract 7 years 11 months ago #94285

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Theouterseagull wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Theouterseagull wrote:

Brown paper bags?
Being at SD wouldn't he be used to receiving payments in the form of new tyres for his car, flights across the country for his family, speeding fines paid and so on.

Trust me TOS, I've known Coops for a bloody long time and he is one who coaches for the love of the game. He also drives like a grandpa so doubt he has ever had a speeding fine. Also has a very interesting job description outside of coaching which I reckon half the blokes on this site would aspire to hold ;)

Coach extends contract 7 years 11 months ago #94290

• Beasley Hutton
I reckon Swan 42 would love to have Coops punting ability. ;)

Coach extends contract 7 years 11 months ago #94293

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Theouterseagull wrote:

Why are your colts a basket case? Why did the last coach depart?
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Coach extends contract 7 years 11 months ago #94294

• Beasley Hutton

Swandog wrote:

Theouterseagull wrote:

Why are your colts a basket case? Why did the last coach depart?

All very good questions mate and pretty bloody damning if you ask me. I know I would be asking questions & discussing/debating it if it were my club but looks like it doesn't concern certain others as it can't be debated on the SD thread! :whistle:

Coach extends contract 7 years 11 months ago #94298

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

Beasley Hutton wrote: Where would Freeze & Outer be without the SDFC in existence I wonder as they spend far more time on our site than their own club. :ohmy:
Scary to think really :pinch:
The community services must thank feck for the SDFC keeping those less fortunate opposition supporters entertained for 82 years now! :dry:

come on BH you know that aint true mate...look at the EF thread and see how many posts I regularly start there..way more than any thing I write here..but hey there's another example of providing another side to a statement hey? :pinch:

....any true debate/discussion needs a balanced view mate....aren't you forever telling off ( or is it bullying?) Bazza for not getting the facts right?.....more than happy for DW to sin bin me mate....... ;)

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 306 guests and one member online

• swansfan4life

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977