Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Coach extends contract 7 years 11 months ago #94253

• westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
Greg Harding has re-signed and extended his contract to the end of 2017. Appartently the deal finalised during the past week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Coach extends contract 7 years 11 months ago #94254

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

westaussieguy wrote: Greg Harding has re-signed and extended his contract to the end of 2017. Appartently the deal finalised during the past week.

That's great news for the 8 other clubs

Coach extends contract 7 years 11 months ago #94255

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357

Theouterseagull wrote:

westaussieguy wrote: Greg Harding has re-signed and extended his contract to the end of 2017. Appartently the deal finalised during the past week.

Crikey, that's straight out of the Perth football department manual. Though I believe they tossed it in the incinerator after they sacked the last bloke. Smells similar, like they know he's going to be under pressure from the faithful so they've gone early to avoid a decision at the end of what looks like a very dark season.

Coming off kicking just 3.5 for a match that is quite an incredible decision.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Last edit: by DD.

Coach extends contract 7 years 11 months ago #94257

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Good decision?...not so good? Has Harding taken the club as far as he can...especially since SD have gone down the table since that 2014 1st semi 9 goal last stanza roll over v EF.....yep understand injuries haven't helped this years cause, but how long will the stalwarts in Ames, Jetta, Simpson & Riggio keep on keeping on, plus players seeking footy else where..would assume the likes of Elari, Anderson, Ridley and Nelson moved on due to Harding ....though the likes of Davis, Crowley, Gault from the AFL could be at Steel Blue next year.....

Last edit: by Freezin.

Coach extends contract 7 years 11 months ago #94265

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Stiffy Harding was appointed at the end of 2010 right when the club had various "issues". Maybe he knows too much.

Last edit: by Theouterseagull .

Coach extends contract 7 years 11 months ago #94269

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Theouterseagull wrote: Stiffy Harding was appointed at the end of 2010 right when the club had various "issues". Maybe he knows too much.

TOSG I sincerely hope that the Ozfooty Admin is taking close notice of the "comments" that you are posting. In my opinion you are cut from the same cloth as Bazza. Perhaps you might look up Pyrrhic Victory as well because that is the path that your club is taking the WAFL down.

Coach extends contract 7 years 11 months ago #94270

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

swan42 wrote:

Theouterseagull wrote: Stiffy Harding was appointed at the end of 2010 right when the club had various "issues". Maybe he knows too much.

TOSG I sincerely hope that the Ozfooty Admin is taking close notice of the "comments" that you are posting. In my opinion you are cut from the same cloth as Bazza. Perhaps you might look up Pyrrhic Victory as well because that is the path that your club is taking the WAFL down.

Feel free to report me to the moderator of you feel I have broken any site rules

Coach extends contract 7 years 11 months ago #94272

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374
I guess that means Coops won't be coaching league next year. The apprenticeship continues :P :P

Coach extends contract 7 years 11 months ago #94274

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

DD wrote:

Theouterseagull wrote:

Crikey, that's straight out of the Perth football department manual. Though I believe they tossed it in the incinerator after they sacked the last bloke. Smells similar, like they know he's going to be under pressure from the faithful so they've gone early to avoid a decision at the end of what looks like a very dark season.

Coming off kicking just 3.5 for a match that is quite an incredible decision.

DD I am not sure it is quite in the same boat as McMahon's case as we have more than half a side out with injury or other reasons at the moment, and have been playing over the last month about half a side full of guys with 10 or less games experience at the start of the season. I am sure Harding would have loved to have had a side which contained the likes of ex AFLers Davis, Reimers, Morton x 3, Bevan, Bateman, Young, McDougall, Kayler-Thompson, Smith, Moody et al at his disposal!

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Coach extends contract 7 years 11 months ago #94275

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dirty Weekender wrote: I guess that means Coops won't be coaching league next year. The apprenticeship continues :P :P

Is he interested in taking on a basket case of a colts side?

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 411 guests and 2 members online

• Time For a Flag
  • Jicca

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977