Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans v Perth at Lathlain 7 years 11 months ago #93608

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
At least we pay out the correct winnings for the raffle. My brother won the junior raffle season before last up at Joondy $50 first prize. Went to collect it and was given one of 2 envelopes that were on the desk. Didn't twig until he got to the car and opened it and discovered he'd been duded $15. Obviously the 2 envelopes are for a Joondy winner or opposition winner. Typical Joondy "slight of hand".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans v Perth at Lathlain 7 years 11 months ago #93615

• Mad Dog
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote: Noticed Harding was coaching from the bench yesterday. A sure sign we are struggling with effort, application, confidence & understanding....think its the first time I've seen him at ground level.

Why Alby was not selected is a mystery when Yukich was going up against one of the better ruckmen in the league. Need blokes like Alby that read it off hands so well in those circumstances. Understand Yuke took a big hit yesterday which would have made it even harder for him to combat Graham. Hope he learnt a few things on the day against his opponent who is a quality footballer at WAFL level.

Did Faulkner go head to head with Clint Jones yesterday??? would explain the 47 pozzies as Faulks tends to play a free roaming role much like Jones. Not a good look if head to head on the day! 47 is a lot of ball.

Gonna be an ugly cold winter and I'm glad I didn't venture out to Lathlain and waste $50 going by what I saw on the telly. Perth looked hungry running on top of the ground whilst our blokes looked like they weren't interested. Only bright note was another solid performance by Anstey who seems to be the only player out there yesterday who has genuinely improved from last season's seniors list.

Since when has entrance to Latho been $50!

Gotta take the new missus everywhere now Bazza...$15ea entry, she love coffee there's $5 minimum, hot chips are unavoidable, gold coin parking out there, junior raffle tickets as stated, fuel, god forbid I wanna drink a coldie or two. $50 minimum for a day out at the footy now.

And they wonder why no one goes!

Swans v Perth at Lathlain 7 years 11 months ago #93616

• Mad Dog
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8

mikeh wrote:

Grassy wrote: Is it a Disciplinary thing with Rudy?

Is that why he's missing out?

Or a question for you(to sort behind closed doors strategy wise) - does he not understand the matchday strategy Harding is employing?A man of Rudy's exciting play deserves better than today's style of play in footy.

Not sure if any of the players or supporters understand Hardings game plan at the moment. I think its the opposite to 'run and stun' something like "stumble and fumble". With regards to Riddoch, the coach needs to put some faith in him because he is just about the only player at the club capable of kicking freak goals or raising the excitement level of a game. I reckon Harding doesn't like him because he doesn't work hard enough when the opposition have the ball. If they could fix that up and get him motivated he would be in our best 22 week in, week out.

Work rate is exactly why he doesn't get a game!

Swans v Perth at Lathlain 7 years 11 months ago #93619

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

Senior Seagull wrote: At least we pay out the correct winnings for the raffle. My brother won the junior raffle season before last up at Joondy $50 first prize. Went to collect it and was given one of 2 envelopes that were on the desk. Didn't twig until he got to the car and opened it and discovered he'd been duded $15. Obviously the 2 envelopes are for a Joondy winner or opposition winner. Typical Joondy "slight of hand".

Does someone actually win those raffles? I've been buying them for 35 years and thought they were just a donation.. ;) .

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 450 guests and 2 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL