Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans v Perth at Lathlain 7 years 11 months ago #93114

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
the team has more chance of winning if the coach puts players in their most suited position.
He isn't a forward pocket, if you think that is good coaching by Harding I would be surprised.
Elari was one of our best on ballers the last few years and he gets sent to the forward pocket and the turnover champ Faulkner is still in there, work that out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by MarkOlsen.

Swans v Perth at Lathlain 7 years 11 months ago #93123

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
A measure of how we are travelling is its Thursday night and no one has bothered to start a topic for this game and put the side up on the Perth thread. That's very unlike us. Both sides at a low eb, home ground advantage to us should make us slight favorites but such is the disappointment among us no one would be game to tip us against the Goomalling Kangaroos at the moment.

Maybe we win the midfield battle and kick enough of a score and starve your forwards? Or maybe your boys grow confidence from the number of turnovers we hand you and suddenly it's party time and you embarrass us further, if that's at all possible.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Last edit: by DD.

Swans v Perth at Lathlain 7 years 11 months ago #93131

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
sounds like the league will be the battle of the turnovers !!
8th and 9th fighting it out to see who can give the ball back to the opposition the most..

colts game wont be helped by the weather, 3 of the 18's kids will be in the league game also - Clarke and Logue for Swans and Fisher for Perth..

Swans v Perth at Lathlain 7 years 11 months ago #93132

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

MarkOlsen wrote: the team has more chance of winning if the coach puts players in their most suited position.
He isn't a forward pocket, if you think that is good coaching by Harding I would be surprised.
Elari was one of our best on ballers the last few years and he gets sent to the forward pocket and the turnover champ Faulkner is still in there, work that out

I agree with Olly, I mentioned to Swandog at the WP game that Elari's body language was shit house (before any hint of him moving on). I reckon that "Falcon" he copped (pardon the pun) I think in the last qtr, was the straw that broke the camels back for him, I am surprised it did not end up on "Almost footy legends" as it would hands down win :)

Swans v Perth at Lathlain 7 years 11 months ago #93134

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

DD wrote: A measure of how we are travelling is its Thursday night and no one has bothered to start a topic for this game and put the side up on the Perth thread. That's very unlike us. Both sides at a low eb, home ground advantage to us should make us slight favorites but such is the disappointment among us no one would be game to tip us against the Goomalling Kangaroos at the moment.

Maybe we win the midfield battle and kick enough of a score and starve your forwards? Or maybe your boys grow confidence from the number of turnovers we hand you and suddenly it's party time and you embarrass us further, if that's at all possible.

Trouble is our midfield get plenty of the ball and it doesnt set up wins,who kicks our goals?

Ive seen a lot of average looking Perth teams in my time and this one is right up there.

The loser of this one more than likely goes on to become favourites for the wooden spoon.

Swans v Perth at Lathlain 7 years 11 months ago #93146

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358

30plusyeardrought wrote:

DD wrote: A measure of how we are travelling is its Thursday night and no one has bothered to start a topic for this game and put the side up on the Perth thread. That's very unlike us. Both sides at a low eb, home ground advantage to us should make us slight favorites but such is the disappointment among us no one would be game to tip us against the Goomalling Kangaroos at the moment.

Trouble is our midfield get plenty of the ball and it doesnt set up wins,who kicks our goals?

Ive seen a lot of average looking Perth teams in my time and this one is right up there.

The loser of this one more than likely goes on to become favourites for the wooden spoon.

You seen a game yet this year? True though we got teased with a great win over Claremont who are no mugs then dished up garbage the following week against SF at home.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Swans v Perth at Lathlain 7 years 11 months ago #93172

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

DD wrote:

30plusyeardrought wrote:

You seen a game yet this year? True though we got teased with a great win over Claremont who are no mugs then dished up garbage the following week against SF at home.

No i havent been here,went o/seas round 1 and just got back.

Still following the Dees is like watching re-runs of a b grade movie.
Is not to hard to work out whats going wrong.

This club just doesnt change from the way we play,what we lack on field and the poor results.

Last edit: by 30plusyeardrought.

Swans v Perth at Lathlain 7 years 11 months ago #93186

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
I think this thread is turning into a "my team is more rubbish than your team" exercise. Lack of confidence amongst supporters as well as the teams. Well somebody is going to be wrong tomorrow ( and very happy - 4 points is not to be sneezed at) Unless its a draw of course and then nobodys happy... :S

Swans v Perth at Lathlain 7 years 11 months ago #93190

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
Why was my last comment on this thread deleted? Didn't think it was particularly controversial?

Swans v Perth at Lathlain 7 years 11 months ago #93197

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

mikeh wrote: Why was my last comment on this thread deleted? Didn't think it was particularly controversial?

Sorry mikeh. I was logged on with the IPad and fat fingers of mine hit the delete button instead of the previous page button. I tried to stop the process mid stream but was unsuccessful in doing so. My sincere apologies, completely unintended and something I'm going to have to be very careful with as the system appears to be very unforgiving once I'm logged in.

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 758 guests and 2 members online

• Success Hill
  • Country member

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL