Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Crowley!! 8 years 5 months ago #81614

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
...anyway tried to put up a pic of Crowley's stats in the last game he played for us - 30 touches, 7 marks, 7 goals straight. Fair enough it was round 23 2010 but he can be a consistant match winner at WAFL level if given the right role imo. I would spend 10pts for sure, he's good for at least 2 years which is what you get from a lot of interstate recruits state level & plenty of them are flops.
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Crowley!! 8 years 5 months ago #81615

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

DG wrote: ...anyway tried to put up a pic of Crowley's stats in the last game he played for us - 30 touches, 7 marks, 7 goals straight. Fair enough it was round 23 2010 but he can be a consistant match winner at WAFL level if given the right role imo. I would spend 10pts for sure, he's good for at least 2 years which is what you get from a lot of interstate recruits state level & plenty of them are flops.

So do you think Subi should try get him back and would you be happy with that? I see your point in regards to interstate recruits, but most of ours have been very good in recent years. Crowley might enjoy being off the Ross Lyon leash and play with some attacking flair, but would his heart be fully into it I wonder after being dumped from AFL level and unlikely to get another gig there?
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Crowley!! 8 years 5 months ago #81616

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
For sure I'd like him at Subi. Maybe he would want to prove he's still got it & if he's getting paid well then you would think he would give it a fair crack.
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Crowley!! 8 years 5 months ago #81618

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
I have a feeling that another AFL club may pick him up. Wouldn't it be interesting if West Coast gave him a 12 month contract although he probably would struggle to get into their team now.

Crowley!! 8 years 5 months ago #81619

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Wouldnt of thought Ryan was the perfect fit at Swans.But any publicity to Swans and the WAFL is good and Mr Crowley is a regular in the media circles.If Ryan can bring another 500 fans through the gates each game what a great posotive that would be.

Crowley!! 8 years 5 months ago #81620

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

gtrxuone wrote: Wouldnt of thought Ryan was the perfect fit at Swans.But any publicity to Swans and the WAFL is good and Mr Crowley is a regular in the media circles.If Ryan can bring another 500 fans through the gates each game what a great posotive that would be.

I doubt very much Crowley will pull any extras through our gates mate, he is no superstar lets get it straight, he is a good honest footballer, but people wouldn't go just for him
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Crowley!! 8 years 5 months ago #81623

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
From the outside looking in.Crowley looks to be a good fit at a side like Perth.He gives 100% when ever hes on the field.But as you say hes no superstar.

Crowley!! 8 years 5 months ago #81628

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015

gtrxuone wrote: From the outside looking in.Crowley looks to be a good fit at a side like Perth.He gives 100% when ever hes on the field.But as you say hes no superstar.

Not sure where this Crowley rumour came from. Surely he would go back to Subiaco if he didn't get drafted by an AFL club?

Crowley!! 8 years 5 months ago #81633

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Subi cant have any money left in there salary cap Mike $$$$$.They have plenty of money but cant spend any more.

Crowley!! 8 years 5 months ago #81640

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Crowley a no go for the DEES.
Contrary to your belief wouldn't fit our planning I wouldn't have thought.
As explained previously.
Besides he is over age and over rated.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Last edit: by Demons Forever.
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 457 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog