Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Crowley!! 8 years 4 months ago #81599

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
Muzz Newman delisted by Wet Toast so maybe get him back too..hope the Warnock thing is true as we need back up for Blakely. As for Crowley he migght be handy but wont be the diff between a flag and not
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Crowley!! 8 years 4 months ago #81602

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 131
Basil did say on sixpr that after he interviewed Crowley, Crowley told him that Swans were in the picture, if he didn't get picked up by an AFL club. The talk of Wornock was around at the start of the finals in my circles, how did someone know he was going to be de-listed??? and does he have some ties in the northern suburbs.

Crowley!! 8 years 4 months ago #81603

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248

ArkRoyal wrote: DF -- don't jump the gun: he is an experienced player and would be useful at the PFC; if SD are considering him, it would be for this very same reason.

Arkroyal, I can assure you that we can spend our dollars and points in a far better fashion.
We may have Tunbridge coming back, a far more sensible option for PFC.
He is not a KPP, end of story.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Crowley!! 8 years 4 months ago #81604

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373

Swandog wrote: Muzz Newman delisted by Wet Toast so maybe get him back too..hope the Warnock thing is true as we need back up for Blakely. As for Crowley he migght be handy but wont be the diff between a flag and not

G'day Swandog....will Newman be welcomed back at SD after that game v Claremont where he walked out on his team mates and the coach without uttering a word?

Crowley!! 8 years 4 months ago #81605

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Swandog wrote: Muzz Newman delisted by Wet Toast so maybe get him back too..hope the Warnock thing is true as we need back up for Blakely. As for Crowley he migght be handy but wont be the diff between a flag and not

G'day Swandog....will Newman be welcomed back at SD after that game v Claremont where he walked out on his team mates and the coach without uttering a word?

I'm willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt and a 2nd chance at our great club..but ultimately that's for the coaching staff to decide
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Crowley!! 8 years 4 months ago #81606

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Swandog wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

I'm willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt and a 2nd chance at our great club..but ultimately that's for the coaching staff to decide

Agree with you there mate...was wondering if you had any internal knowledge. I gotta admit I'm not a big fan after that moment and as I've never seen Murray play a game hard before from start to finish I'm of the belief that he is a lazy footballer who gets found out when not skiing downhill. Big decision for the club and Harding in particular if he feels he wants to continue his football at SD. Can Harding ever trust him again???

Crowley!! 8 years 4 months ago #81607

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
DW.....be interested to see how motivated Newman would be with his AFL dream curtailed......obviously he is young and talented.....touch wood SD give him a go to prove his worth and get another AFL gig.....I wonder with Walters on board at Freo that Newman would sneek a rookie spot?

Crowley!! 8 years 4 months ago #81609

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Agree with you Freeze re motivation....talented enough to be given a shot at AFL level but I'm not sure has ever had the work ethic...had the same vibe from Dayle Garlett with regards to his ability to play the game both ways and remain effective whilst applying a defensive aspect to his footy as a forward and don't think he was ever going to build the tank necessary to play midfield roles either. Eagles probably saw it that way too in the end. Will he go back and put in the big efforts to earn another crack via a rookie role let alone dominate at WAFL level....personally I have my doubts and don't think he is a good enough player to do so. No shame in that. You need to be bloody good to dominate at WAFL level. Still is a comp full of quality footballers. Will be interesting to see where he ends up playing if at all in the WAFL

Crowley!! 8 years 4 months ago #81612

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Crowley!! 8 years 4 months ago #81613

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 326 guests and one member online

• DD

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes