Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans head in right Financial Direction 11 years 1 month ago #6451

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
a weekly report on Swans would be appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans head in right Financial Direction 11 years 1 month ago #6454

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
LOL Mark.....you need to be more specific fella.....colts, reserves,league....or perhaps weekly updates on the can bar or the club financially?.....would you be interested in a weekly report on how well the Canterbury Crusaders do in the rugby this winter?.....autographed personally by my good mate Richie McCall

Swans head in right Financial Direction 11 years 1 month ago #6457

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
weekly colts, reserves and league reports will suffice.

Swans head in right Financial Direction 11 years 1 month ago #6472

• Mad Dog
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
Is Tim Geapen still at swans? I thought he went back to tassie and a returning Lance Daly was vying for a ff spot along with Adam Mckinlay.

Swans head in right Financial Direction 11 years 1 month ago #6482

• Goodie
  • Thank you received: 2
I hope that anyone involved in losing the million dollars at swans is not still involved at an administration level. Good luck to the new President as he certainly seems like the kind of no-nonsense person swans needs.

Any person at the club prepared to pay the speeding fines of players should not have access to money.

Swans head in right Financial Direction 11 years 1 month ago #6485

• Hachii
  • s00z is G.O.A.T
  • Thank you received: 0

Goodie wrote: I hope that anyone involved in losing the million dollars at swans is not still involved at an administration level. Good luck to the new President as he certainly seems like the kind of no-nonsense person swans needs.

Any person at the club prepared to pay the speeding fines of players should not have access to money.

Couldn't agree with you more Goodie.
That ending only made the bad years' seem as if they never even happened...

Swans head in right Financial Direction 11 years 1 month ago #6491

• ShinyDuck
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 17
Yes they seem to have recovered well after paying their players $500,000 under the table and outside the salary cap during the 2010 season.

Swans head in right Financial Direction 11 years 1 month ago #6505

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Swandog wrote:

58shark wrote: With all that money being poured over the club without you having to do any real work, how in hell did you ever get 1 mill in debt? Was it complacency, ala "we don't have to worry...money is easy to get"?? Or was there some dirty dealings in the club? Surely you boys must think something smells...or do you just put your fingers in your ears and make excuses and bank the next cheque?

Its time to look forward now 58, the past is the past and we are lucky we have lucrative sponsors and now a good management team, although we will have to judge them in a few years but things are looking ok with Bottrell and Parky running the show and i hear Howard Dawson is joining the board and having spoken with him last year, he seems to have the best interests in the club at heart..You've got to take the good with the bad and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret

Yeh I guess that's the way to go dog. Group hug and pretend it never happened...after all, flags are more important than ethics hey?
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Swans head in right Financial Direction 11 years 1 month ago #6509

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2872

MarkOlsen wrote: a weekly report on Swans would be appreciated

Please nooooo MO ...I dont want any of our players becoming "freeze's boys" & thus spending the season kicking the dew off the grass!! :sick:

Swans head in right Financial Direction 11 years 1 month ago #6516

• Jimmy Two Times
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19

Mad Dog wrote: Is Tim Geapen still at swans? I thought he went back to tassie and a returning Lance Daly was vying for a ff spot along with Adam Mckinlay.

Tim is training as hard as ever . Swans will need him to kick 60+ goals this season if we are going to play finals in September.

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 327 guests and 2 members online

• Shark Tragic

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes